Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool fans deface Old Trafford

harold robbins

Jul 5, 2003
Starry said:
That was Paddy posting , Jim Broadbent is his new hero. What can I say.

??????. If that reply was directed at my posting I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about...or who Paddy is for that matter.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Starry said:
Paddy is my husband and if you can get him to condemn any Munich chanting you're a better person than I.

This is Jim Broadbent -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YACLQOt9NgI

Not a work/kid safe video by the way, has swearing etc in it.

I have to say that is some great acting. Was that the Street? I actually think what Jim Broadbent's character says is absolutely spot on. I don't think it implies that he think Munich was a good thing, but it was a good thing for United in terms of making them popular.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I don't condone the abusing of Munich but I do f***ing HATE united, they will always be top of my hate list. Arrogant, nasty pieces of shit. Liverpool fans are just as bad but I don't really hate the club, but with united its the whole club. Detestable shitheads.

Dandyman

In London village.
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Of course there's an idiot fringe among every group of supporters, jevs. Especially on the internet. But I've never heard about an organised culture of tasteless songs/chants/abuse along the lines of Shipman/Munich/Hillsborough anywhere outside the north-west (and Leeds)

I have stood at Highbury (when they still had terraces) and lsitened to the ever so sophisticated and elegant Arse hiss "gas" at Spurs fans for 90 minutes.:censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here