Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool Away Tickets

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
rest of block now open
Now you see i don't get that. To me that seems to say that the last block cannot be split into half home and half away. That being the case why only release half of it in the first instance and also why not last night if it was going to be released anyway?
I hope this is not an instance of the club being far too cautious again, i thought we had moved away from that.

OK So block totals as follows AL9 434, AL8 757, AL7 844, AL6 914, Wheelchair area 24 Grand Total 2973

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
Now you see i don't get that. To me that seems to say that the last block cannot be split into half home and half away. That being the case why only release half of it in the first instance and also why not last night if it was going to be released anyway?
I hope this is not an instance of the club being far too cautious again, i thought we had moved away from that.

OK So block totals as follows AL9 434, AL8 757, AL7 844, AL6 914, Wheelchair area 24 Grand Total 2973
Indeed, I wasn’t sure if the right half of AL6 would go on sale but in hindsight I could have held out a little longer.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Really poor from whoever makes the decision on ticket release on this one. It was absolutely 'cast iron' obvious that this game was going to sell out (or close to) based on being a Saturday at 3pm and our lofty league position and general positivity around the club. In addition, they could also look at previous season data and see that we have pretty much always sold it out every year (even when there were no trains last Easter)

So now the most loyal fans are stuck in the worst seats again. I do fully understand the reasons why we might be more cautious for some games but not Anfield on a Saturday afternoon that's not on TV.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Really poor from whoever makes the decision on ticket release on this one. It was absolutely 'cast iron' obvious that this game was going to sell out (or close to) based on being a Saturday at 3pm and our lofty league position and general positivity around the club. In addition, they could also look at previous season data and see that we have pretty much always sold it out every year (even when there were no trains last Easter)

So now the most loyal fans are stuck in the worst seats again. I do fully understand the reasons why we might be more cautious for some games but not Anfield on a Saturday afternoon that's not on TV.
There are I believe c500 tickets available..that's not a cast iron sellout yet.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Does anyone think there will be any tickets left for member on Tuesday?

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Me n the boy have worked our nuts off in the last few seasons and have now been rewarded with a tier one position. With that in mind on day one we’ve bought the shit seats they’ve offered us so we can sit with “our own”
There’s no way I’m holding out for the block with the best view to open to then be seated with the riff raff

IMG_4971.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here