Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool Away Tickets

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
With the unfair situation that there could be 100's in the high tiers supporters fighting with those fans who are wanting to try and build their points up by travelling to the northern away games
If this is the case that higher points STHs are waiting for a 'better view' then I have zero empathy, they've had 3 days to buy.
However the more likely scenario is higher points STHs waiting to buy because another STH in the group is lower points or A+, which incidently is the position I'm in.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
They aren't going to open the block if you don't buy them so you can't all sit there waiting, its annoying but the difference in view in both blocks in the middle is minimal. If they don't get more tickets and don't have the full allocation because they haven't sold well, then you only have yourself to blame.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
They aren't going to open the block if you don't buy them so you can't all sit there waiting, its annoying but the difference in view in both blocks in the middle is minimal. If they don't get more tickets and don't have the full allocation because they haven't sold well, then you only have yourself to blame.
Pretty much this. We ended up on the edge of AL8 not ideal but we decided to just get the tickets anyway. Ironically AL7 opened five minutes after we got ours. Now that the overhang has gone seat in that stand are all pretty good, so I'd recommend getting your ticket now whilst you can and then get that final block opened up for everyone else.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
This. I get it if people need/want to hold on to buy with mates or family (I did it myself for Newcastle but it was a ball ache I could do without) but if I’m just buying for me and the boy we get them in the first opportunity even if that means the corner. A bird in the hand is the point for me as hanging on through choice is a dangerous game IMO.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Il be happy with anything at this stage in time 😩

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Pretty much this. We ended up on the edge of AL8 not ideal but we decided to just get the tickets anyway. Ironically AL7 opened five minutes after we got ours. Now that the overhang has gone seat in that stand are all pretty good, so I'd recommend getting your ticket now whilst you can and then get that final block opened up for everyone else.
This

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I'll be buying tomorrow morning as my lad is a low point STH, whatever 3 seats I can get in a row, not bothered where as there are no restricted/bad view seats in the away end at Anfield anymore.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
You have to do what is right for you when faced with a tricky decision.This is exactly why i was hoping the club would make the decision to open AL6 before the next window opens, even if only a part of it, if possible.
Good luck HG and no regrets!
My 1st option was my brothers in 1901 so could of got a ticket off him but decided not too as to build my points up (Newcastle away to go on but on 133 only had a st since last season ) option 2 is too sweat this out and hold my nerve which is shredded now but still holding on just , option 3 is a no but if needs must hospitality is still available through Liverpool priced at 390 quid which is the very last resort but as with option 1 no points, I just want that block open so I can relax

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here