Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpoo 1 Blackpool 2

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
They could be in serious trouble. Torrres is clearly not right and does not seem like he wants to be there. Gerrard cant keep coming to there rescue, time after time and must be getting pissed off with under achiveing. Carragher is past his best and a lot of average players. To big a club to go down???? I dont think they will but Leeds and Newcastle fans know it can happen.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
At least they've got some of the friendliest supporters around though.

Until they lose.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
August 2011

The American Express Community Stadium

NPower Championship

Brighton and Hove Albion v Liverpool

Wont happen of course but we can dream!

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Disseminating threads is nittish but I love it when someone gets so overwhelmed by the need to speed a thread onto this hallowed website that they misspell. Did you do a bit of wee? Can we see a picture? It is of course very significant though, although psychologically you could certainly make a case for Blackpool being favourites at Anfield, and it's human nature to feel an iota of sympathy for Hodgson, the likeable professor/uncle, his rigid caution always seems to neuter at the highest level.

Manny

Aug 1, 2010
Reigate, Surrey
Disseminating threads is nittish but I love it when someone gets so overwhelmed by the need to speed a thread onto this hallowed website that they misspell. Did you do a bit of wee? Can we see a picture? It is of course very significant though, although psychologically you could certainly make a case for Blackpool being favourites at Anfield, and it's human nature to feel an iota of sympathy for Hodgson, the likeable professor/uncle, his rigid caution always seems to neuter at the highest level.

or perhaps he meant to mispell..... Liverpoo.... Geddit?

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
i think hodgson will be out by the end of october!

make that the 6th of october!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here