Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Live Interview with Jim Gannon - BBC Radio Manchester NOW

leepoll

Feb 25, 2009
The other thing that concerns us, is that if Gannon leaves he will take ward and half the players with him.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2

leepoll

Feb 25, 2009
Anyway, you guy's have a good evening. I'm off to see what protest plans were making for Saturday.

leepoll

Feb 25, 2009
Sorry NMH. Peter Ward will defo stick with Gannon. Has for players Gannon knows how skint we are and have you seen our keeper Owain Fon Williams great player with a great future and also Oli Johnson

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So basically we may be getting another manager who doesnt really want to be here...like Adams first spell ended, Peter taylor and Steve Coppell eventually.

Oh great

As we are supposed to be this touchy feely great club, am I the only one really uncomfortable about us tapping a manager of a club in dire straights?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
would you bet your house on it?

My house in Stockport with negative equity..........nothing to lose mate!

It's a good source, can't say more than that. In many ways I would rather Jim stays at County, as I would love it if County made the play-offs, especially if it kept DIRTY Leeds out of them.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
So basically we may be getting another manager who doesnt really want to be here...like Adams first spell ended, Peter taylor and Steve Coppell eventually.

Oh great

As we are supposed to be this touchy feely great club, am I the only one really uncomfortable about us tapping a manager of a club in dire straights?

Would you moan if he keeps us up this year and then gets us promoted,then buggers off?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Would you moan if he keeps us up this year and then gets us promoted,then buggers off?

personally I think that horse has bolted.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Did Jim Gannon have big hair and a 'tash when he used to play....that's the mental picture I've got of him?

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Managers,have to to play the crazy game of football knowing the "sack " is part of the game. Gannon marriage to Stockport is on the rocks ! Marriage should be for life.......however if Jim should stray and run off to us......i am sure he will get to keep the house ! (in Stockport ),and get a lump sum as well .......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here