Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Live Interview with Jim Gannon - BBC Radio Manchester NOW

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I thought he was saying that if the board are clear about Countys future then that could keep him there

but also said about the town and everyone getting behind the club etc, or something to that effect, which I would have thought was already there.

I agree that if everything was in place the way he wanted it at Stockport then there is no way he would leave....however I don't sense that it is likely to be in place so he will go....whether its to us or not is another matter

leepoll

Feb 25, 2009
I really hope that you get a decent manager, just not Gannon. He is a god in Stockport.
Without him that idiot chairman and trust board would have us out of existance already.
Good look for the rest of the season

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I really hope that you get a decent manager, just not Gannon. He is a god in Stockport.
Without him that idiot chairman and trust board would have us out of existance already.

He can do a lot better than come to us to be honest, and I think he knows it. BUT.........the Trust has let him down, and Brighton may be a better stepping stone than County.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France

I think you have got to be realistic that Gannon will go sometime- if not to us someone else. your board sound an absolute nightmare

leepoll

Feb 25, 2009
I agree, our board are a bunch of idiots on some sort of ego trip. I wouldn't blame Gannon if he did choose you. Just be a massive loss to us. Like i said earlier him and Peter Ward are the only people keeping our club alive

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I agree, our board are a bunch of idiots on some sort of ego trip. I wouldn't blame Gannon if he did choose you. Just be a massive loss to us. Like i said earlier him and Peter Ward are the only people keeping our club alive

then you need to get the numptys out. BUILD A BONE FIRE ! :albion2:

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Tough jobs like ours would enhance his cv,however i am concerned that he might be using us as leverage to gain his needs at Stockport.......!!!!!

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
What chances the board sacking Gannon for speaking out about club situation? Could happen, wouldn't be the first time

leepoll

Feb 25, 2009
When Gannon became our manager, we had no idea how good he would become. All we knew was that as a player he gave 100% all of the time and that he would do the same as manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here