• f*** off Eddie, you Nige

Votes: 22 14.5%

• Total voters

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Derek & Clive. f***ing class. Absolute top drawer.

Hell yeah. what made that show even better was the clear hatred they had for each other:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
clapham_gull said:
The Vicky Pollard sketch had potential, but compared to the last series where she started speaking like a West Indian (and there are white girls in my road who do that ), it was very disappointing.
Agree with that.
The thing that made Vicky Pollard hilarious was her hundred-mile-an-hour talking, where you really had to listen carefully to pick up on what "she's" saying - and she'd come out with some brilliant lines. Do away with that though, and you're really not left with very much for that character. As we saw tonight.

Shite.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Some of the sketches from the first couple of series were excellent. I liked the guy who fancied grannies, and the fella who goes into the shop asking for "a pirate based memory game suitable for 6-12 year olds"...that sort of stuff was great.

But tonights it just felt they're trying too hard, and just resorting to "shock" stuff. The woman pissing herself. People getting almost naked (3 sketches). Its just not quite coming off. I'll give it another go next week, but its looking past its sell-by already.

According to the Sun.....

.... they've had to drop a few sketches for going just too far. The bloke actually shags the gran this series (not sure if that was one of those dropped)

I'm sure I spotted a latex labia in the first sketch.

It's hard to top a latex labia.

Once you've shown that on prime time BBC1 there isn't anywhere to go.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
clapham_gull said:
According to the Sun.....

.... they've had to drop a few sketches for going just too far. The bloke actually shags the gran this series (not sure if that was one of those dropped)

I'm sure I spotted a latex labia in the first sketch.

It's hard to top a latex labia.

Once you've shown that on prime time BBC1 there isn't anywhere to go.
That first sketch was rubbish - I don't mind the crude stuff, I'm hardly a prude. But it just wasn't even mildly amusing. And Matt Lucas in that gay outfit just made me feel slightly queesy,

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
The OAP wetting herself in the supermarket was brilliant, I enjoyed it, all good stuff

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
clapham_gull said:
I've been watching the re-runs this week, and was quite looking forward to this tonight.

I ain't laughed yet... very, very disappointed...

Should have killed it off after series two.

Methinks this will be the last series.

This series was given such a build up that it was inevitable it was going to be cack. And what was that pile of crap that followed it?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
REDLAND said:
The OAP wetting herself in the supermarket was brilliant, I enjoyed it, all good stuff

But when you've done something quite literally ground breaking like the breast feeding grown up son in the last series (which they took to an either higher level with 'Nana Bitty') or the taboo subject of a man fancying OAPS...

...an old woman pissing herself in a supermarket is...

.. piss poor.

They even ruinied that joke.

Would have been much funnier with a shorter piss and a small turd.

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
REDLAND said:

I was laughing throughout that sketch. A good replacement for the projectile vomiting women.

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
B.M.F said:
Hell yeah. what made that show even better was the clear hatred they had for each other:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

My old man's a dustman, he wears a dustman's hat...

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
They need to bring back the bloke with the flute - "yeeeeeeeeessss".

Also, get rid of those bloody Prime Minister sketches, they just aren't funny.

They've clearly realised that Andy and Lou are easily the most popular characters, so have given them 2 sketches. Why not do this with Daffyd? I find him bloody funny.

New characters were ok - I laughed at the old gran pissing herself, but if it's the same next week i won't laugh.

Glad to see Eastbourne made an appearence though!

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Easy 10 said:
People getting almost naked (3 sketches). Its just not quite coming off.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Little Britain is the most overrated show of the last 10 years. There really is a lack of quality comedy on the box, save for Nighty Night and Rome.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thought it was reasonable but with an OTT build up there was a lot to live up to.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
What a f***ing load of shite!

People are being far too kind to this show. Do yourselves a favour and get down HMV and buy some of the older classic comedy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here