Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Little boy missing in the Preston Park area - now found

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Would have saved a lot of hassle if somebody had just rung his mates.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Was thinking much the same thing, or his mates ringing his Parents when it got past midnight.

Glad he turned up safe though.
So, a 13 year old boy with a mental age of 7 (not that this has anything to do with it, the kids is still 13 and not home) is in their house, it has gone midnight and they didn't call the parents... ???

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
So, a 13 year old boy with a mental age of 7 (not that this has anything to do with it, the kids is still 13 and not home) is in their house, it has gone midnight and they didn't call the parents... ???

I am speechless (thats a first) but he is safe and sound and that is the most important thing - trust all concerned learn a few lessons from this experience ...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Oh I'm glad he's safe but would have saved BoF yomping round his workplace at 3 in the morning poor sod!

Doctor Crawley

Jun 5, 2012
Crawley
Are you ' aving a laff? Is he 'aving a laff?
No,not 'aving a laff!
I was reading this thread with interest last night,so much so that I logged in first thing this morning for an update.
I really was thoroughly impressed by the way people became proactive in the search.

I was just pointing out that a child walking the streets of Brighton would,you would think seem to be in more iminent danger than say Haywards Heath or Crawley.
A happy ending though,that's the main thing.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
I went out for a look last night for a couple of hours and spoke to two police in a car on Preston Road about it. They were really helpful and showed me a picture of his very distinctive jacket (why they didn't release that pic last night tho' i don't know). The police were really chuffed that people were out at 10 / 11 at night trying to help. Very please he has been found safe and well. Right back to football, politics, euro debt and rubbish weather....

Great effort Sergei .:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here