Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Little boy missing in the Preston Park area - now found

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Odd that the Argus site aren't running this story. They really are on the pulse of the city aren't they?
They're going to break the story with an exclusive interview any minute

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So, he has been found, and is he also ok? Can we slag him off for doing a bunk yet?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Great news that he's been found, and I hope he's ok.

This thread, admittedly like many others on NSC, shows that some people's perception of football fans as uncaring, loutish yobs with nothing better to do than swear, drink and fight is just plain wrong. When a community needs it, we come together, so well done BoF and others who went to the effort of searching, re-posting or re-tweeting, or just getting off their butts to try and help. Plenty of non-football fans wouldn't bother, I'm sure.

The other thing is that, as mentioned above, there is nothing on the Argus website about this story. I found out about it on NSC, and was kept updated by the site, through to the conclusion. Good effort all round...

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Good news.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I went out for a look last night for a couple of hours and spoke to two police in a car on Preston Road about it. They were really helpful and showed me a picture of his very distinctive jacket (why they didn't release that pic last night tho' i don't know). The police were really chuffed that people were out at 10 / 11 at night trying to help. Very please he has been found safe and well. Right back to football, politics, euro debt and rubbish weather....

Doctor Crawley

Jun 5, 2012
Crawley
Well done to you guys for spreading the word,pulling together and helping with the search.
The parents must have been in such a state,particularly with the high percentage of odd balls down your way.
Thumbs up to you lot there.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
If there was ever a good reason to use the power of NSC then this is it - forget Jamies and finding lost Ipads - this is a far more worthwhile task. Hope he's found soon. Have emailed my brother who lives in the area to keep an eye out.

Now he's been found can I just say that my missing iPad was FAR more important. What an insensitive post.....

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here