Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Little boy missing in the Preston Park area - now found

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Just been for a run around PP but no sign of anything, I hope all is well.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Good work to all you guys that can get out to look. Hope there's a happy ending.

D

Deleted User X18H

Chopper circling around between station and Millers Road.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
really hope there is a good outcome. Cannot imagine what his parents are going through

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Hope they find him soon

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I've been checking this thread for the last couple of hours. I really hope this has a happy ending.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Maybe the police should get hold of the biggest blooming lightshow they can at such short no6ice in P Park area. Still hoping for a hsppy ending. Don't sound like he'll have gone very far. Fingers crossed.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Wandered around Preston Park for two hours. Thankfully there were a few police cars passing every now and again to let me know what was going on and provide some company.

Kept scaring myself shitless with shadows from my torch. Really creepy walking around all those dark places at night. Ended up driving around towards the end. I'll have to apologise to my work colleagues for tyre marks on the grass.

Spotted a silhouette crossing in front of Manor floodlights from about 200m off. Went to investigate, but couldn't find anyone. Returned home to let them know as the battery on my stupid fecking smartphone died. Here's hoping he gets found sharpish.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Wandered around Preston Park for two hours. Thankfully there were a few police cars passing every now and again to let me know what was going on and provide some company.

Kept scaring myself shitless with shadows from my torch. Really creepy walking around all those dark places at night. Ended up driving around towards the end. I'll have to apologise to my work colleagues for tyre marks on the grass.

Spotted a silhouette crossing in front of Manor floodlights from about 200m off. Went to investigate, but couldn't find anyone. Returned home to let them know as the battery on my stupid fecking smartphone died. Here's hoping he gets found sharpish.

Top man BoF.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
The boy is called Logan, just found out that he is the son of a friend of mine. She is in bits. He is still missing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here