Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LI's lie.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
rool said:
I probably didn't make myself clear.

My question was to the moderators who often seem to close threads when LI is a target but will leave others open when it is someone else i.e. adriahno.

There is either zero tolerance of this type of thing or a free for all, not a selective moderating of a protected species of poster.
Totally agree.

Les, you are a nice bloke but this thread is f***ing GAY. Stop whining and drawing attention to it, no one cares but you. If you are that bothered then PM the man in question, failing that go duff him up at Millwall.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Lets have a big fight! (i'm always impressed when England fans ruck amongst themselves,the final insult if you're an opposing fan)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lokki 7 said:
Les, you are a nice bloke but this thread is f***ing GAY. Stop whining and drawing attention to it, no one cares but you. If you are that bothered then PM the man in question, failing that go duff him up at Millwall.

I agree it is gay but I don't know that nobody will listen to what he is saying. For all i know people could be thinking 'didn't know Les was the reason Yorkie left, what an arsehole' when it's not true. If I was being a wanker to someone I would hold my hands up but I've tried to ask him politely to stop telling the lie and he hasn't so felt my only option was to start this thread so that people will know its bullshit.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Perry Milkins said:
You mean like in the old Universal horror films when thay track down Frankenstein's monster or the Wolfman?

Oooh, I'll get the torches you get the pitch forks

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
rool said:
Oooh, I'll get the torches you get the pitch forks

I have a catherine wheel with an asbestos whippet sprinting as it's core. He's from the north and laughs when i jog at about 6 mph. Barks me gay. But he and his circle can be lit and singe the hairy brows of a disagreeable plenty as he passes when we send him on his way.

Last edited:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Meade's_Ball said:
I have a catherine wheel with an asbestos whippet sprinting as it's core. He's from the north and laughs when i jog at about 6 mph. Barks me gay. But he and his circle can be lit and singe the hairy brows of a disagreeable plenty as he passes when we send him on his way.

Are you feeling OK this morning MB ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Les Biehn said:

For all his talk of integrity and honesty it amazes me that he is so willing to keep telling the same disingenuous crap over and over again.

Like Magoo was a good manager who we should never have got rid of.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Titanic said:
Are you feeling OK this morning MB ?

Tired. I fell asleep at 9 and woke at 3am since when i have remained open-eyed, but worn.

Every day, however, i have a slightly different unexpected voice. A poor impressionist of a previous year's finer performances, i'm afraid. Too Yarwoody today.

Each sector of the personality advances or diminishes it's stoppages and regrets. No control though. Just more. Excess.
I think i am more or less ok, though, thank you. :)

How are you?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It seems LI has rattled a few cages from most of the comments on this thread???

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I am sure both LB and LI think they come across as the sensible, adult poster and the other one comes over as the immature fool.

But to be honest - you both come over like a couple of squabbling schoolgirls.

Just move on.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dick Knights Mumm said:
I am sure both LB and LI think they come across as the sensible, adult poster and the other one comes over as the immature fool.

But to be honest - you both come over like a couple of squabbling schoolgirls.

Just move on.

Everytime this happens you always pop up with this same little judgement.

To reply I know sometimes I act like a bit of a kid, I like to f*** about now and again. I think LI is a sensible poster in the main, when he isn't trying to push his agenda or act like some sort of overseer of all that is right. Just don't want him lying about me, not sure why everyone has such a problem with that.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Oh, just let it go! It doesn't matter! Honestly. It doesn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here