Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LI's lie.

Les Biehn said:
I will stop now, I think I've made the point I wanted to.

If only you'd done the same with Yorkie, perhaps she wouldn't have been hounded out by you like that?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
tedebear said:
Whats going on here? I lose my internet connection for the morning and miss Les' 3 rounds with LI?

I don't think LI is even out of the dressing room for this bout yet is he???:lol:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Isn't NSC great these days...

249.gif

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lokki 7 said:
If only you'd done the same with Yorkie, perhaps she wouldn't have been hounded out by you like that?

:lolol: f*** off.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Lokki 7 said:
That's a very good point, we must never let anyone forget it. Lovely lady and such a naughty young man.

I wonder if I'm on LI's list of "stupid kids of all ages"? I suspect Afters is.

Last edited:

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
Les Biehn said:
To say what, please tell people your lying? I have asked him numerous times to stop and he didn't what difference is PMing gonna make?

What do you expect from a hack and ideological fascist? Don't bring yourself down to his level, your posts where much more fun before this fued started.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Les Biehn said:
I agree it is gay but I don't know that nobody will listen to what he is saying. For all i know people could be thinking 'didn't know Les was the reason Yorkie left, what an arsehole' when it's not true. If I was being a wanker to someone I would hold my hands up but I've tried to ask him politely to stop telling the lie and he hasn't so felt my only option was to start this thread so that people will know its bullshit.

first mistake prob trying to ask him to stop , be better fighting fire with fire . Don't be the victim mate , show a weakness = people will take the piss.

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
Les Biehn said:
I agree it is gay but I don't know that nobody will listen to what he is saying. For all i know people could be thinking 'didn't know Les was the reason Yorkie left, what an arsehole' when it's not true. If I was being a wanker to someone I would hold my hands up but I've tried to ask him politely to stop telling the lie and he hasn't so felt my only option was to start this thread so that people will know its bullshit.

Les - couldn't give a toss if Yorkie has left, sounds like he got what he deserves if he lies

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Man of Harveys said:
Oh, just let it go! It doesn't matter! Honestly. It doesn't.

Sorry.....but I disagree here....I,m with Les on this one.....this is just so typical of LI......As usual his keyboard bullying tactics overstep the mark yet again......his usual stance is to "disappear" for a short while.....then return to the board in a more contrite mood......but sooner or later, he,ll be back to his obnoxious ways.....I,m sorry.....but IMHO, London Irish is beyond normal debating or understanding of other peoples views......in other words.....his mind and soul is rotten to the core ...!! I wish his partner well on their future child.....but I only hope it takes after his partner....and not him.
I await the usuasl "fella" etc etc snidey remarks reply.....as usual.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here