Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LI's lie.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The Complete Badger said:
:lolol:

Les, I appreciate you have your problems with LI, but I think some other people are too quick to get on his back. When I first posted on this site, he came across as patronising and impossible to get on with. Now, I think that's totally unfair looking back at it. If there is a decent issue to be discussed on here, there is noone I would rather have it out with than LI. His opinion is often different, but I appreciate the concise arguments he puts forward, which even if I don't agree with I can see his thinking behind. Anyone (with the exception of Les, where it has gone a bit further) who has a problem with this guy I would say is more at fault than he is. Let's be honest, LI is quite an articulate chap. I am a student journalist, so I am happy to go into a deep debate with him and like to think I give as good as I get. Maybe some others just can't be bothered to put the effort into a serious discussion? Just because he doesn't revel in some of the shit posted on here (which admittedly, I do on occasions), doesn't mean he "doesn't have a sense of humour." As I said, it took me a while to realise that he is actually a decent bloke with an honest opinion he is willing to share and discuss - I think a few other people would benefit from giving the time to find that out too, rather than jumping on his words for what they first seem.

:sick:

He's a self-righteous know-it-all. Using words like post-modernist does not make him clever just pretentious.

The Complete Badger said:
Just my honest opinion, sir. I admit I found you kind of patronising to start with, but I think that most people don't take the time to get into what resembles a literate discussion with you. I probably didn't to start with (I remember a thread about Carpenter which was more about insults than intelligent debate), but for the vast majority of my time on here I have found you to be probably the best poster in terms of debating a football topic with. As long as I accept that, say, 70% of the time I won't really agree with you, then I find your comments interesting and thought-provoking, and however far apart our opinions sometimes may be, you will always back yours up with informed reasoning. There's a lot who could learn from that.

Anyway, if you can't cope with that, I can just call you a cockjuggling C.U.N.T if you prefer?:lolol:

That's better, phew.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
What a very strange thread

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Les Biehn said:
It is because I am sick of him keep bringing this lie up. I am not someone who goes around bullying older women but he is trying tocreate a situation where people think I do do this.

your the last one who badmouthed her before she left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here