Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lion on the loose

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Police have called off hunt, they think it was just a large domestic cat.

Says a lot for the sh*t for brains Essex population!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
You should know by now that Edna is the mouthpiece of Her Majesty's Constabulary on here..she says many wise and arch things about policing and is quick to point out their frailties. She is still job though and sometimes struggles with the perceptions of the ordinary Joe public and other frontline people.

I an tell you that I worked in A&E for some years and had a great relationship with the police in general...I can also remember some proper wrong uns and could tell some stories that would not inspire a huge amount of confidence in quite a few of Brightons finest. It's a tough job but comes with a huge amount of privilege and authority. Not everyone in blue can handle that.

By the same token I have worked with several liars and thieves who are Doctors and Nurses as well as a fair few drug addicts and drunkards.

It's all part of life.

on the same tack I have been in many prisons permanently and on detached duty and have met some right b******ds in and out of uniform many of those out (the cons) I would happily go down the pub with after they have done there time of coarse(in some cases 30 years)others in uniform I would trust my life with and others I would not spit on if they were on fire but while in a mess would help get them out of it but thats all.
I have met some great coppers,good guys who have in several cases come to my rescue.
I just have this problem with the good old boys in blue who aren't good, maybe my problem is I spent some time at the Scrubs and with London comes the Met and while I was there we done a lot of court work and was forced to get into deep conversation with some of them.
The Met even the name makes me shudder.............I really could write a book

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Police have called off hunt, they think it was just a large domestic cat.

Says a lot for the sh*t for brains Essex population!

was probably a shaggy dog

Fake_lion1-678x1024.jpg

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
police have called off hunt, they think it was just a large domestic cat.

Says a lot for the sh*t for brains essex population!

meggy was out all night .......could it have been ....nah

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
OK, heres the situation:

You are faced with a Lion, all teeth and claws bazing and it just so happens you have a gun, do you:

a) Shoot the bent copper
b) Shoot the prison officer
c) Shoot the Lion
d) Shoot the yound child who may or may not be chasing the Lion
e) shoot yourself
f) Shoot Ashley Barnes
g) Shoot the drunk nurse.

i think this covers all scenarios on this thread, I may however have added one in.
I call option d. It's the only one with no repercussions .....

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
OK, heres the situation:

You are faced with a Lion, all teeth and claws bazing and it just so happens you have a gun, do you:

a) Shoot the bent copper
b) Shoot the prison officer
c) Shoot the Lion
d) Shoot the yound child who may or may not be chasing the Lion
e) shoot yourself
f) Shoot Ashley Barnes
g) Shoot the drunk nurse.

i think this covers all scenarios on this thread, I may however have added one in.

Give the gun to the child and tell him to shoot whoever comes at him first.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Whats all this nonesense, ALL cats should be shot full stop. The f***ing things keep coming into my garden and crapping everywhere. Does anyone know anything you can put down to get rid of them?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Whats all this nonesense, ALL cats should be shot full stop. The f***ing things keep coming into my garden and crapping everywhere. Does anyone know anything you can put down to get rid of them?

Anti purrrsenel mines.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I just have this problem with the good old boys in blue who aren't good

I assure you, so do the rest of us. Every time some copper out there acts like an arse, or oversteps the mark, it makes my next job harder. Personally, I aim to treat everyone with a bit of basic respect, that usually does the trick.

I can't speak for the Met, as I've never worked there, but some of the stuff that seems to come out every now & again amazes me. Not in a good way.

But perhaps one of NSC's resident Met officers would like to fight their corner... :wink:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
I assure you, so do the rest of us. Every time some copper out there acts like an arse, or oversteps the mark, it makes my next job harder. Personally, I aim to treat everyone with a bit of basic respect, that usually does the trick.

I can't speak for the Met, as I've never worked there, but some of the stuff that seems to come out every now & again amazes me. Not in a good way.

But perhaps one of NSC's resident Met officers would like to fight their corner... :wink:

You might be waiting some time there.

All horses should be "rendered" down for glue.

Or, eaten as meat, I've eaten horse meat in France on many occasions and it's pretty good.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
All horses should be "rendered" down for glue.

Or, eaten as meat, I've eaten horse meat in France on many occasions and it's pretty good.

No need, the 100 orgasm a day woman has flooded the market.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Well at least you've broadened your choice of furry creatures you don't like the look of to hunt down & kill. If there's any justice in this world (or the next) you'll get reincarnated as a Moorland Grouse.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
quite frankly, anyone who thinks this photo looks like a lion is an idiot.

article-2193984-14B62D6F000005DC-791_634x428.jpg

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Well at least you've broadened your choice of furry creatures you don't like the look of to hunt down & kill. If there's any justice in this world (or the next) you'll get reincarnated as a Moorland Grouse.

or a mouse

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
did you moan when the staffy sank its teeth in to 12 people before it was shot.

Its a dangerous animal you want to moan at anyone moan at the wankers that took it out the wild to live in a cage so people can go stare at it

So, the answer is yes then. Shoot it dead no matter what.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Apparently this Lion has links to al qaeda.

So I stand corrected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here