Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Line of Duty

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Bloody auto correct I meant acronyms not anachronisms :dunce:

Yeah, I lost the plot within five minutes, trying to work out all the acronyms. Judging by the explanation after the show, there must have been a lot of people querying it on social media.

The rest of the show didn't improve either - the usual cock-ups, implausible events, misdirections and shoal of red herrings. It just felt like they were going through the motions, or it was a cut-and-paste job from all the previous seasons.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I totally didn't realise I've missed the first 4 series ffs

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Me too. Fans of the show say you have to go back to the beginning to really understand and appreciate it. I tried that and frankly it was b-----s right from the get-go. I don't find any of the characters credible nor the plots believable.

Yeah, I lost the plot within five minutes, trying to work out all the acronyms. Judging by the explanation after the show, there must have been a lot of people querying it on social media.

The rest of the show didn't improve either - the usual cock-ups, implausible events, misdirections and shoal of red herrings. It just felt like they were going through the motions, or it was a cut-and-paste job from all the previous seasons.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
I’ve loved all the series to date. This one did not have an explosive start as was expected and had been set in all of the previous series in the first episode.
I think that shows how Mercurio likes to keep his audience on its toes and not take anything for granted. As it has an extra episode in this series they could take more time in preparing the ground and they needed to explain all the changes to where people were working and what had happened in the two years that had passed. Judgement needs to be made at the end. I’m looking forward to the ride.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think it’s become far too formulaic - so many of the elements are completely the same each season.

If there’s a next season, it really needs to have a completely different focus/style. Getting a bit stale for me.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Really good tonight.

Davidson.
“She’s guilty “

10 minutes later

“No she’s not,”

20 minutes after that
“ No, she’s definitely guilty “

I don’t know whether I’m coming or going.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
That new girl Chloe knows way more than she's letting on...

Also, Davidson is definitely being blackmailed

Aye....but over what.

Will Kate fall for her boss

What part does that young pc play

Will Steve be able to carry on hiding his addiction....will he start an affair.....why did his boss see that same lady....

Plenty of intrigue

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I assume the young copper is the kid on the bike?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here