Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

like a lamb to the slaughter

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
You will live and die, as does a chicken.
Neither you or a chicken, will need to care about what you are here for.
Therefore, you really are the same as a chicken - you have one life, your body houses it, and you'd best make the most of it.
If I were you, I'd try for the meadow, it really will make you feel much better.

I live and die free. When I'm dead, my body will decay, untouched (well, I'd prefer cremation). My life is what I make it, and is limited as such. The chicken reared to be eaten has his point in life dictated, and that is simply to be eaten, he could exercise in a meadow and develop an ability to jump and flap it's wings and stay in the air longer than any chicken before him, but will still be killed and eaten. He could run faster than any chicken before him, it would still be killed and eaten.

If you're gonna kill and eat me I hope I give you indigestion.

I live and die free. When I'm dead, my body will decay, untouched (well, I'd prefer cremation). My life is what I make it, and is limited as such. The chicken reared to be eaten has his point in life dictated, and that is simply to be eaten, he could exercise in a meadow and develop an ability to jump and flap it's wings and stay in the air longer than any chicken before him, but will still be killed and eaten. He could run faster than any chicken before him, it would still be killed and eaten.

If you're gonna kill and eat me I hope I give you indigestion.

I'll try and digest that, but I suspect you might give a consumer indigestion :braders:

A lot of people 'chicken out' from living with a point to their lives.
"get a life" is quite a strong suggestion, and too much for many people to take seriously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here