Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Bridcutt

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Absolutely different class in the centre of midfield today, this lad is only going to get better and better.

SIGN HIM UP ON A 3 YEAR CONTRACT Gus and TB!!!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Amazing, my player of the season.

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
Absolutely different class in the centre of midfield today, this lad is only going to get better and better.

SIGN HIM UP ON A 3 YEAR CONTRACT Gus and TB!!!
he was fantastic today along with dicker in the middle. when these two are on their game it makes all the difference. great to see elliot back on form as well ad with noone as well when on form we are without doubt the best team in the league by far. only 48% poscession today apparently i must have been at a different game!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
man of the match for me

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
he was fantastic today along with dicker in the middle. when these two are on their game it makes all the difference. great to see elliot back on form as well ad with noone as well when on form we are without doubt the best team in the league by far. only 48% poscession today apparently i must have been at a different game!

this-
i checked the half time poscession on the bbc and it said only 55% to us!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I thought he was MoM today, absolute cass act and should be signed up ASAP.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Richard Reynolds on SCR really is rubbish. Still saying today that Bridcutt is on loan from Chelsea and will he want to leave and join us. Even Johnny Byrne did'nt seem to know that he is our player. Bring back Ian Hart, at least he knew what was going on at the club and got his facts right

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
Dicker MOM but Bridcutt is more consistent as a player. He is a fantastic talent and I cannot wait to see him develop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here