Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Bridcutt

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
They sounded very good and agree Bridcutt might make it at a higher level than Dicker but remember both are younger than they seem. Think Dicker missing pace and Bridcutt size, otherwise would be Prem players long term but think they're actually both going to be excellent Champ players with us instead. Could be a very solid partnership with Bennett pushed forward and Noone plus LuaLua (rather than paying over odds for a top striker) on the wings with Murray up top. Play 4-4-2 at home maybe but think 4-5-1 / 4-3-3 hybrid is a good look at a higher level for us still.

He nips in and takes any advantages. First time I saw him play for us I knew he was good, only surprised he wasn't played from then on!

I reckon he's only going to get better too, if properly coached and utilized. Some managers might not appreciate a player like him - but let's not ignore that his team-mates also allow for his type to prosper. This is how The Albion are changing - players are allowing for each other and holding areas so individuals can play their best game and pass with confidence.

To be honest it bothers me to see Greer berating el-Abd for not having marked their forward for a moment (yet still been in front of him when he got passed the ball).
Sides are going to have players who can create confusion by losing their marker or get between defenders and cause mix-ups. GG might do well to curb that and encourage instead of making a visible fuss.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
For such a small player he's got amazing strength and his ability to out jump players twice his height is baffling. Love him

This. There was also a moment in the first half where he managed to muscle some 6ft something giant off the ball. The ref felt so sorry for him, he gave Sheff Weds a free kick:lolol:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Liam was my MoM against Wednesday too... would like to see him, Gary and Muzza sign if and when we confirm promotion...

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
As mentioned before I have not been to many games this season due to personal reasons, but in 31 years of following our club that was the most entertaining, accomplished display I have ever seen. I think someone may have mentioned it before but we made SW look crap. I think I'm warming to this Gus fella now !! LOL

I agree, think yesterday was as good as we have played all season. Absolute joy to watch us make a'big' club (albeit one fallen on hard times) look very, very ordinary!

Bridcutt was terrific yesterday he reads the game very well for one so young, sign him up!

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here