Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Bridcutt

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I commented during the game how fantastic he is at outjumping the opposition (often 6 footers) and winning headers. He rarely puts a pass wrong and always seems to be in the right postion at the right time. A good footballing brain to go with his skills. Sign him up asap.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought Bridcut was outstanding and easily MOM but am a littlr lrss enthusiastic about Dicker he has some good and some awful moments but today he did quite well. Think he is one that Gus will be looking to replace or just use as a squad member and not first choice next season.

Some fool on Radio Sussex said his player of the season bya long way is Calderon, not sure what matches he has been watching. I think that he has had an indifferent season not as good as his previous.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
One of the best performances by an Albion player this season. But Noone also had a great game, as did Murray. In fact, the whole team were immense today.

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
I thought Bridcut was outstanding and easily MOM but am a littlr lrss enthusiastic about Dicker he has some good and some awful moments but today he did quite well. Think he is one that Gus will be looking to replace or just use as a squad member and not first choice next season.

Some fool on Radio Sussex said his player of the season bya long way is Calderon, not sure what matches he has been watching. I think that he has had an indifferent season not as good as his previous.
was it the same fella who thought dicker was a yard off pace today? gus himself has said when dicker clicks the team clicks. liam and dicker are a dream to watch . love dicker when surronded by 3 players drops hi shoulder finds 2 yards lays it off total quality its opinions of course, both fantastic today

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very underrated as he just does the simple things very effectively and you then have the expectation so forget how good he is.

I like him a lot and we need him signed into a long contract.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I think he is by far our most exciting long term prospect, sign him up! :albion1:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Absolutely, don't get to many games but listen to them all on player and he's consistently good, wins the ball and makes things happen. When we talk about who to take into the championship he's and absolute defo, well done son

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Richard Reynolds on SCR really is rubbish. Still saying today that Bridcutt is on loan from Chelsea and will he want to leave and join us. Even Johnny Byrne did'nt seem to know that he is our player. Bring back Ian Hart, at least he knew what was going on at the club and got his facts right

I was on the phone-in and he caught me out with that, I was 99.99% sure he was our player but felt the need to check my facts before pulling them up on this and your correct JB seemed a little confused as well. In fact he was speaking to someone in the background, therefor not concentrating on his job as summariser/pundit. Got to say though Bridcutt was by a mile MOM, breaking down their play, creating for us, not scared to put the tackle in. Something tells me that Charlie has been working with him ! Noone = class as well

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
was it the same fella who thought dicker was a yard off pace today? gus himself has said when dicker clicks the team clicks. liam and dicker are a dream to watch . love dicker when surronded by 3 players drops hi shoulder finds 2 yards lays it off total quality its opinions of course, both fantastic today

I was the one who said I thought Dicker was half a yard off the pace yesterday, didnt mention anything about Calderon though, that was another caller. In hindsight the fact Bridcutt played so well exposed Dicker a bit but he still does a great job for us, thats for sure

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I thought Bridcutt was little short of sensational yesterday and ran the show in the middle of the park. Cool, calm and collected on the ball and with superb distribution he is the engine that makes us tick, breaking up play and starting moves with a panache that belies his age. I'd like to see him offered a contract as soon as possible. He looks well up to playing in the Championship and we should work quickly to secure his services for at least the next two years and ideally three. What a great signing he has been. Well done lad.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Absolutely different class in the centre of midfield today, this lad is only going to get better and better.

SIGN HIM UP ON A 3 YEAR CONTRACT Gus and TB!!!

Were you wearing your glasses today? Spot on. He was sensational. Give him as long a contract as we can. He will play in the Premiership one day. (hopefully with us)

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
They were all good today, but Bridcutt was tremendous - I can't recall a single misplaced pass - he seemed to win everything!

Bridcutt often misplaces passes - but thats his game. He and Dicker attempt so many passes that could split a defence apart and given most of them hit, you just forget the close but not quite ones because they aren't sloppy, they're usually signs of outstanding vision. When a player can do that... well. We've got our selves a very very good midfield to say the least.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Only been to two games this year and against Portsmouth he was different gravy

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
As mentioned before I have not been to many games this season due to personal reasons, but in 31 years of following our club that was the most entertaining, accomplished display I have ever seen. I think someone may have mentioned it before but we made SW look crap. I think I'm warming to this Gus fella now !! LOL

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Bridcutt and Dicker bossed the middle of the park all game yesterday, I thought Bridcutt should have been man of the match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here