Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lewis Dunk to Chelsea? EDIT: New 5 Year Deal Signed

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
He's worth a lot more than 5 million. I tend to agree, that he's not so great at PL level, but he's torn it up in each championship loan and you'd have championship clubs buying your hand off for 15 oddil million.

Abraham is another similar to Knocky, top championship player, not so great at the top table.

14 goals in 25 Premier League appearances last season? ???

Edit: This should be 14 in 25 starts. + 1 from 9 sub apps.

Better than anything we have already.

Last edited:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
He's worth a lot more than 5 million. I tend to agree, that he's not so great at PL level, but he's torn it up in each championship loan and you'd have championship clubs buying your hand off for 15 oddil million.

Abraham is another similar to Knocky, top championship player, not so great at the top table.

Not sure about that at all, he got 15 premier league goals in 34 games (9 of those as sub too) last season. That's a very decent premier league player.

I'd be DELIGHTED if we got Abraham somehow.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
This.

People are seriously questioning how good a signing Tammy would be for us?

We would be LUCKY to get him. Exceptional talent, young English striker (also raises the price). I think he’d compliment Maupay and Connolly perfectly actually.

Equally so with Giroud.

So Tony, if you’re reading, losing Dunk would be softened by getting one of these guys as part of the deal [emoji108]

This! - we would be unbelievably lucky!!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Tammy has got great skills however, he's gunning for a new contract to match his mate CHO so is obviously after more money. Plus the fact he wanted a £1m signing on fee from us before going to Swansea on loan. Money money money! I wouldn't want him here, however I would like Batshuayi. One year left on his contract, Chelsea looking to move him on, might be able to do a deal there.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What do you mean extra news?

Don’t get it? You mean you don’t believe it in first place? Seems odd it’s one tweet from a fan seemingly starting all of this?!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Only on NSC would we turn up our collective noses at a 22 year old England capped striker who scored 15 goals last season. :D Having said that, I am not sure I would want him for the whole hanger on thing which smelt of trouble when we tried to get him on loan and smells of trouble now. And is probably pie in the sky anyway.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Is this a Dunk thread or a 'Tammy' thread? Confused now. And do we still have to pay a humungous kickback to Tammy's immediate family - allegedly, obviously - to secure his dubious services? Or has the football world finally started to correct itself?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Tammy has got great skills however, he's gunning for a new contract to match his mate CHO so is obviously after more money. Plus the fact he wanted a £1m signing on fee from us before going to Swansea on loan. Money money money! I wouldn't want him here, however I would like Batshuayi. One year left on his contract, Chelsea looking to move him on, might be able to do a deal there.

Not for what they/he would want. He's improved a lot in the last year or so. He'd be signed as a main striking option. If anything, Palace would go all in.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Don’t get it? You mean you don’t believe it in first place? Seems odd it’s one tweet from a fan seemingly starting all of this?!

You asked if there was some extra news implied there is some news in the first place. As far as I can tell, this is just people speculating on twitter

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
As Chelsea are so crap at set pieces why don't they just sign Duffy

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Yeah I mean, he’s hardly going to day, “well thank you Mr Abramovic for tripling my wages, offering me a huge signing on fee and Champions League football next season.

I’d love to sign... but.. I just had me blinds done” [emoji1787]

I think you’re reaching without knowing the quality of these blinds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I would agree on both points. He would be just what we want and we can't afford him. Abraham is younger than Maupay, he's English and has been capped. He scored more goals in less games than Neal last season, albeit for a more successful team. He scored the same number as Maupay when both were in the Championship the year before. I know that Lampard can now buy better, but he would be very silly to let him go after everything Chelsea have done to develop him. Abraham is about the same age as Ben White, but is a striker, not a defender and he has just finished a season as the top scorer for a team that qualified for the Champions League. If he wouldn't be good enough for us, it rather begs the question who would be?

Albion Starlet agrees terms with Man City for £100M with Chelsea obtaining £15M via a sell on clause.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Will they put up enough money for Tony to say Yes? I think not. Would really be a major loss in our quest for top 10.

Also, how many players that we want to keep have we sold in the last 3 or 4 seasons? The answer is zero.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Duffy is being linked with West Ham

So what? IF Chelsea wanted Shane they could easily trump Wet Sham, but I guess they don’t.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Will they put up enough money for Tony to say Yes? I think not. Would really be a major loss in our quest for top 10.

Also, how many players that we want to keep have we sold in the last 3 or 4 seasons? The answer is zero.

IF his head has been turned it would not be a good idea to keep him as long as the offer is high, imo

We need to let long time players who have done us proud the opportunity to play Champion’s League football

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here