Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes v Rushden.................

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I think maybe people need to take Badger a little less seriously on here. ???

I think people need to give more honest opinions of their own instead of being sheep (non cardiif) who jump on certain users who share intresting opinions that may create fair debates which keep football interesting.
Reading about television shows and tips on local resturantes seems more of a harm to a football fans forum than an opinion.

Last edited:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
"I may not like listening to or agree with what you have to say, but I will fight for your right to say it.":bigwave:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
He looked damn good tonight I thought. Very quick at that level and more class and technique that anyone else on the pitch. Such a shame his personality is questionable because I'd LOVE a player like him in our team.

I think its easy for a player to look good against a poor team like Lewes. Against Crawley he did sod all. A couple of passes. Then a few runs which resulted him diving each time a Crawley player went near him.

To be honest I think poor Leon has had his day. Think he would be a star for any non league side in the blue square south of north. I don't think he is even cut out for the Blue square prem. It wil be interesting to see where Rushden Finish. They have a decent squad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here