Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes v Rushden.................

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
But, and here's the surprise, nsc isn't a complete reflection of what people are really like. On here, if there is a thread about Michel and a thread about Kerry, you could pretty much write my posts for me - that's how predictable they are. But that doesn't mean that, when I walk into Withdean and see both warming up, I would stand and shout at Mayo yet shake hands with Michel and praise him.

I can totally see your point, and obviously the biggest problem is that you're judging me on a few words you may occasionally pay attention to, but I'll promise you one thing: I have never written on this site my TRUE opinion of Kerry Mayo. I've written plenty to get a reaction, plenty to create debate, and plenty of points that form part of my opinion, but I don't think I've ever joined a debate about his real strengths and weaknesses. I do find the seriousness with which my words are taken by some is quite astounding. I hate to break it to you all, but I don't get that up tight about anything any of you write!

I don't get up tight. I've just checked your profile - 13038 posts and counting by all accounts. And I noticed 2 of them.

But what I noticed was spite and poor taste. In a world that is increasingly virtual, I'm not sure that's how I'd like to be remembered. But you seem happy enough so just carry on, I guess.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Bring back leon Knight, he's a a quality talent who lacks a good attitude, surely attitude is one attribute which can be worked on unlike others i.e touch,pace etc

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Bring back leon Knight, he's a a quality talent who lacks a good attitude, surely attitude is one attribute which can be worked on unlike others i.e touch,pace etc

Clearly not, considering how many managers who have tried and given up on him. The fact he is that good and playing in the conference kinda proves it.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
Sorry, should have made it more clear. I wasn't saying YOU get up tight about anything I post - in fact I don't think you've ever quoted me before so clearly you don't. I just find it incredible that I can be negative (not that I was negative tonight) about ONE player and all the usual suspects come running.

It's this nsc mentality that will ensure I'm "remembered" like that. Facts are, on this site, I can post that I don't rate ONE player and then go on ten other threads and praise TEN players. Which one will certain people on here notice and jump on? Yes, the negative one. The ten positives will be ignored - I guarantee it. And that is why nsc is in no way representative of what a person is like/thinks.

"Except when Tadger is being criticised, and then follows sentence after sentence of verbal diarrhea."

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Can everyone stop picking on the complete badger, its pathetic your all like a pack of wolfs. I suggest you all grow up , including you Bozza tut tut!

Wexford Gull

Jun 22, 2007
Wexford,Ireland
Complete Badger ever get the feeling these pillocks are trying to wind you up enough for you to bite, Then certain Mods can ban you.
Ignore them you are allowed your your view.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
For once im actually going to agree with Tadger, Mayo is shit! Id rather have Leon Knight back, infact id rather roll out the red carpet and watch Adams and Knight lick Leon's feet and hands than have f***ing Mayo back!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
"Can everyone stop picking on the complete badger . . "

He brings it on himself Mr Untruth.

He started, You started it etc, I dont care i'm not your mum or your teacher, but I am someone who dosen't like to see online bullying!.
This sort of behaviour should not be tolerated on a site where people of all ages alog on to find out about their local club.
Stop or else!

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
I'd rather have Leon Knight back, in fact I'd rather roll out the red carpet and watch Adams and Knight lick Leon's feet and hands than have Mayo back!

I'd rather win the Euro lottery when there's a jackpot of one hundred million, but I've got just as much chance of that happening as you have with your fancy.

Wexford Gull

Jun 22, 2007
Wexford,Ireland
He started, You started it etc, I dont care i'm not your mum or your teacher, but I am someone who dosen't like to see online bullying!.
This sort of behaviour should not be tolerated on a site where people of all ages alog on to find out about their local club.
Stop or else!

Less spelling mistakes

I agree

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here