Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes Madness

garethlewes

Nov 9, 2010
The NSC debut post equivalent of Definitely Maybe.

Thanks guys, I have been an avid viewer of NSC for a while and have been to a few games, I have even taken photos on the side of the pitch for a College project, I like BHAFC but as I live in Lewes my main team is Lewes (bring on the boo's) i especially love the fact falmer is being built and it really gets on my nerves when some small minded people disrespect something they have never been part of (i.e. Bonfire)

p.s. I love the JS and Evs photos of falmer

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Lewes dont want us,we dont want them.f***ing council and norman baker cost us 6 years and £60,000,000 and that is because the whole town is full of middle class glyndborne going wankers who were born outside of sussex,they have hijacked the housing,the land,the council,the f***ing M.P.and filled the Bonfire societys with surrey scum.
f*** the lot of them.

Keep your knickers on twatty, my mother in law, having lived in the town centre all of her life, is hardly one of them neither are many others. Hints of jealosy in your posts.

I live in Lewes and completely missed the whole bonfire night event, never yet been to one. I was however, in Stockholm at the time, and while chatting with a 'random' Britischer person he mentioned he also came from "near Brighton"....which turned out to be "Lewes in fact".
Coincidences happen.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I've never been to Lewes bonfire night, but I plan on making it at somepoint.

Anyway isn't this thread getting a bit HEATED!

*gets coat*

Dandyman

In London village.
Raymond you are a massive d******d not everyone in Lewes is posh they are a minority and with the liberal and from london etc. I don't know anyone in Lewes that is a young upstart all I know is that most are from the chav parts and then subsequently move to Landport. Now as for your list of a stereo-typical lewes person you are a moron I am none of those and before you start I have lived in Lewes my whole life.

Bonfire night in Lewes is the main event in a long calender of Sussex bonfire nights, if they were all on the same night then you wouldn't have enough people to go round I know plenty of people that go to places like Fletching, Hailsham, East Hoathly and Barcombe for bonfires, All these people go to these little towns and vilages to enjoy themselves people will always get hurt when the main point of the night is some thing that Blows up get that into your thick a**e licking, man-loving, moulscoumbe (sleeping with your cousin is alright) mindset and realise that Lewes is just the Pinacle of a long list of other bonfires around sussex. If you had been to a bonfire night in Lewes then you would realise that there are more than just the Lewes Societies in this bonfire procession. Alos there is a slight fact you are missing is that Southern railway put on 3 times the amount of trains into lewes from brighton to let all you bummers come and watch the fireworkd go bang instead of the headboard of your bed with your boyfriend between you legs.

Last of all you are taking your personal view that because Norman t**t baker didn't want you to have falmer then therefore the whole of the Lewes district in which is his constituency are all a bunch of inbred toffs or let me put it another way Brighton and hove is tory and so if lewes didn't help brighton then tory wouldn't be in power to f**k us over even more.
You Sir are a complete moron
= one pee'd off Lewes bloke (who wanted Flamer to be built)

Top post (btw until Heath f***ed over local democracy Lewes Borough Council was Labour).

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
Raymond you are a massive d******d not everyone in Lewes is posh they are a minority and with the liberal and from london etc. I don't know anyone in Lewes that is a young upstart all I know is that most are from the chav parts and then subsequently move to Landport. Now as for your list of a stereo-typical lewes person you are a moron I am none of those and before you start I have lived in Lewes my whole life.

Bonfire night in Lewes is the main event in a long calender of Sussex bonfire nights, if they were all on the same night then you wouldn't have enough people to go round I know plenty of people that go to places like Fletching, Hailsham, East Hoathly and Barcombe for bonfires, All these people go to these little towns and vilages to enjoy themselves people will always get hurt when the main point of the night is some thing that Blows up get that into your thick a**e licking, man-loving, moulscoumbe (sleeping with your cousin is alright) mindset and realise that Lewes is just the Pinacle of a long list of other bonfires around sussex. If you had been to a bonfire night in Lewes then you would realise that there are more than just the Lewes Societies in this bonfire procession. Alos there is a slight fact you are missing is that Southern railway put on 3 times the amount of trains into lewes from brighton to let all you bummers come and watch the fireworkd go bang instead of the headboard of your bed with your boyfriend between you legs.

Last of all you are taking your personal view that because Norman t**t baker didn't want you to have falmer then therefore the whole of the Lewes district in which is his constituency are all a bunch of inbred toffs or let me put it another way Brighton and hove is tory and so if lewes didn't help brighton then tory wouldn't be in power to f**k us over even more.

I take it you were not too busy a college today. Top rant. When you down the Pan next?

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
:fishing::fishing::fishing::
You give the inbreds a gentle poke.....
lights blue touchpaper and retires(for two f***ing days)

and still the inbreds go on and on and on.
no wonder they cost us 6 years and £60,000,000+the legal costs for the goverment asnd two town councils.

but the wooly liberal inbred scum LOVE spending other peoples money.

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights

:clap2::thumbsup::bowdown::clap2:

Dandyman

In London village.

no wonder they cost us 6 years and £60,000,000+the legal costs for the goverment asnd two town councils.

F*ck off you attention seeking twat.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

If that money had been put into your school you may have got an education

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
From a person who lost a polish grandparent who was attached to the R.A.F. long before most of the other allies joined in can I say.

1. Learn your fact's.
2. grow up.

Thanks for the history lesson
now tell Mr chambelin(spelling?)
I thought we went in to WW2 because Germany refused to leave poland.

Grow up is a bit rich for a man who flounced because people were a bit nasty to him,one who I supported.

True but I would have been worth it.

and you are happy that Falmer is £60,000,000 over origional budget,6 years late and has cost a lot of people unknown millions in lawyer fees?
As a resident of Lewes District, I'm proud that over 5,000 residents of the district signed the petition (in just one week) demanding that their Council abandon its anti-stadium stance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here