Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Levi Colwill

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yep, I meant grateful and I'm the kind of supporter who picks a team based on their style of play, players and just vibe/energy of the club. That's why I chose Chelsea.
You are Jeremy Vine and I claim my £5

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
That's not how football supporting works. I think you must have meant to say 'I'm from Chelsea, and that's why I support Chelsea.'

You don't get a choice of who to support, you get a team that represents your community. If you're not from Chelsea, you don't support Chelsea, you just made a meaningless choice of who to hitch your wagon to. If you're not from there, the actual Chelsea fans are embarrassed by you.
Chelsea are the shittiest club in Fulham. Fact.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
He's not, he just thinks you had/have valuable assets and acquired several of them. Only Caicedo is left of any interest tho, so we will leave you alone after him(Regardless of how it ends up)
Gormless Graham and non league Billy followed by Lampard who’s hopeless as a manager 🤣 Christ no wonder you are now a mid table shit show. The only way you can attract talent now is to over pay like the mugs you are.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
He must have made a decision to be a Chelsea fan and Dead John’s reasoning sounds very Vine. He wasn’t born a Chelsea fan :lolol:
Haha, true, none of us were born fans of xyz, but I checked this with a friend who grew up with him and he was Chelsea since he was small. The mutual friend was also Chelsea but since the late 90's has followed Albion a lot as an away fan in places such as Rochdale, Shrewsbury, Halifax etc and was with us when we had away followings of only a couple of hundred in the worst of times. Not all Chelsea are ****s.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I was also thinking he was more KW than Swanny…….
I don't quite understood why any irritating new poster gets immediately accused of being Swansman, regardless of lacking any apparent similarities.
But yeah, smug, pretentious and totally lacking in any apparent self awareness. Spitting image of Killer Whale.
I wonder if he's also obsessed with fancy watches.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Whoever he is, he reveals an inconvenient truth. For established Premier League players seeking the best financial return for their skills, better prospects for an International call up, better prospects for silverware, the bloated, mega rich 6/7 have a substantial advantage.

We have much to offer young players and we enjoy the moral high ground over the dubious characters/dodgy conglomerate ownership of most of those 6/7. We have a fantastic owner, an excellent manager and growing reputation for exciting play. We have to continue making our strengths count.....

John Doe

May 14, 2023
To say that about Lampard shows you're clearly not a Chelsea fan.
I think you're Swansman in disguise, and credit where it's due, you're playing it pretty well.
Lampard is an utter joke of a manager and him being a Chelsea legend doesn't change that fact

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here