Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Levi Colwill

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I am genuinely confused. Wr absolutely robbed Chelsea blind for Cucurella, we made them pay a kings ransom for Potter and the gang whilst we also stole Lamptey and Gilmour for absolute buttons and one of their fans is giving it the Billy big b@lls about their transfer dealings?

Is this some form of very clever parody that we have all fallen for. He can’t be serious surely, not with us of all clubs .
To be fair we didn’t make them pay that for Potter. It was his release clause

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Yep, I only started supporting them after they became visible and a good team, but no I don't go to Stamford Bridge often considering the price of tickets and how busy I am
I declare 'Shenanagins!'

This is a parody account of a stereotypical clueless noveau riche 'We ain't got no history' Chelsea supporter. A true bandwagon jumper wouldn't have told the truth, he would have come up with some lame story about following his dad, his uncle being mates with Mickey Droy or Mike Fillery once carrying his Nan's shopping home. If you're really a Chelsea fan, what's your favourite salad vegetable?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I am genuinely confused. Wr absolutely robbed Chelsea blind for Cucurella, we made them pay a kings ransom for Potter and the gang whilst we also stole Lamptey and Gilmour for absolute buttons and one of their fans is giving it the Billy big b@lls about their transfer dealings?

Is this some form of very clever parody that we have all fallen for. He can’t be serious surely, not with us of all clubs .
Don’t think anyone has really fallen for anything…….more like gentle mockery of the saddo prior to the impending ban :laugh:

John Doe

May 14, 2023
Presumably you mean 'grateful'... and that pretty much reveals what kind of supporter you are. I have several friends who are genuine Chelsea supporters... they are a little more ambivalent about that era..... and it spilt out again with 'loadsamoney' Boehly...
Yep, I meant grateful and I'm the kind of supporter who picks a team based on their style of play, players and just vibe/energy of the club. That's why I chose Chelsea.

And those "Genuine" Chelsea fans are the type that believe passion and pride is all that it takes to succeed. Their opinions are to be taken with a grain of salt

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Yep, I meant grateful and I'm the kind of supporter who picks a team based on their style of play, players and just vibe/energy of the club. That's why I chose Chelsea.

And those "Genuine" Chelsea fans are the type that believe passion and pride is all that it takes to succeed. Their opinions are to be taken with a grain of salt
Or a pinch of sand?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
He was unwanted, so took a step down. The situation with Colwill is the complete opposite
That’s a total lie. Tuchel was quoted as saying they wanted to keep Gilmour and have him go out on loan again. Billy wanted the move away, he didn’t want to go back out on loan so Chelsea had no choice but to sell him. But don’t let facts get in the way of the idea that players (Lamptey, Gilmour and now seemingly Colwill) would rather play for Brighton than Chelsea.

John Doe

May 14, 2023
I declare 'Shenanagins!'

This is a parody account of a stereotypical clueless noveau riche 'We ain't got no history' Chelsea supporter. A true bandwagon jumper wouldn't have told the truth, he would have come up with some lame story about following his dad, his uncle being mates with Mickey Droy or Mike Fillery once carrying his Nan's shopping home. If you're really a Chelsea fan, what's your favourite salad vegetable?
I mean there's nothing wrong with a bit of honesty now, and I'm not sure what my favourite vegetable is, but celery is definitely the worst

John Doe

May 14, 2023
That’s a total lie. Tuchel was quoted as saying they wanted to keep Gilmour
and go out on loan again. Billy wanted the move away, he didn’t want to go back out on loan so Chelsea had no choice but to sell him. But don’t let facts get in the way of the idea that players (Lamptey, Gilmour and now seemingly Colwill) would rather play for Brighton than Chelsea.
Lamptey was a player we genuinely wanted to keep, but he didn't want to stay because he would've been nothing but a backup for James(Livramento was the much bigger talent and loss anyway)

Gilmour on the other hand, most Chelsea fans accepted he just wasn't cut out for our level and had physical limitations that would always hamper him. He wasn't a loss at all

And Colwill is only using your guys interest to better position himself when it comes to negotiating his salary and role in the team. His 'Interest' in Brighton is solely a tactic to use against Chelsea

John Doe

May 14, 2023
Sorry, what?
Chelsea more than any other club have a reputation for letting players go too easily and too cheaply.
WHAT? 😂 You're are just saying anything now. We only have a reputation of letting academy prospects go to easily because we aren't willing to give them a fair chance.

As far as senior players go, we were one of the hardest to deal with because Marina wasn't letting anyone get one over her

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Lamptey was a player we genuinely wanted to keep, but he didn't want to stay because he would've been nothing but a backup for James(Livramento was the much bigger talent and loss anyway)

Gilmour on the other hand, most Chelsea fans accepted he just wasn't cut out for our level and had physical limitations that would always hamper him. He wasn't a loss at all

And Colwill is only using your guys interest to better position himself when it comes to negotiating his salary and role in the team. His 'Interest' in Brighton is solely a tactic to use against Chelsea
That still doesn’t change the fact that your manager wanted to keep Gilmour, it doesn’t matter what the fans think. Gilmour picked Brighton over Chelsea as he didn’t see a future there.

I’m glad you know Levi Colwill so well that you know exactly what he’s doing and thinking. I’m sure he’ll thank you for what I assume he told you in confidence being posted on a public forum. Oh wait what no you’ve just made all that up too.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
We don't allow other clubs to bully us for our players, instead we do the bullying

I agree, City offered us £30m for Cucurella and you bullied us into accepting £63m for him.

And then bullied us when taking Potter and all the backroom staff for more millions. That went well.

Alas, we bullied you in both games, 6 goals and 6 points and by christ did we have fun.

Great work you clowns.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I agree, City offered us £30m for Cucurella and you bullied us into accepting £63m for him.

And then bullied us when taking Potter and all the backroom staff for more millions.

Alas, we bullied you in both games, 6 goals and 6 points and by christ did we have fun.

Great work you clowns.
Ooof

John Doe

May 14, 2023
It's bask John, not Basque. Anyhoo, back on point, most of the posters on here are ripping the piss out of you and quoting from the Leeds playbook in the Ben White saga. We really don't care what Chelsea fans think. From our point of view, Chelsea have been the gift that keeps on giving this season and nothing you post or Chelsea achieves will ever change the deep joy your fans, club, owner and staff have given us this season. Your club has failed in every metric and it has been a pleasure. We might end up mid table next season, but Chelsea will still have been literally the club that kept on giving in 22/23. Running to our fan board to try and give it some only shows you up too. We are far too literate and sharp for the likes of Chelsea keyboard warriors.
I'm very well aware is bask and not basque, my phone just autocorrected.

Anyhoo, back on point. You guys aren't ripping the piss out anyone but yourselves with these severely delusional takes. The fact that you believe that you can get Colwill despite numerous reports saying otherwise, that he is desperate to move to Brighton and you can bully us for our player, is genuinely breathtaking laughable 😭 It's genuinely severe levels of delusion and you guys need someone to inform you of that fact.

Lastly, from our point of view, Brighton are seen as a club with a good scouting system, who excel at identifying raw talents and then giving them the chance to blossom. That's it and only it, we don't want to mirror anything else about your club

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Anyhoo, back on point. You guys aren't ripping the piss out anyone but yourselves with these severely delusional takes. The fact that you believe that you can get Colwill despite numerous reports saying otherwise, that he is desperate to move to Brighton and you can bully us for our player, is genuinely breathtaking laughable 😭 It's genuinely severe levels of delusion and you guys need someone to inform of that fact.

Lastly, from our point of view, Brighton are seen as a club with a good scouting system, who excel at identifying raw talents and then giving them the chance to blossom. That's it and only it, we don't want to mirror anything else about your club
You're going to look a right nob if he does come here.

Actually, to be honest you look a right nob already.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Anyhoo, back on point. You guys aren't ripping the piss out anyone but yourselves with these severely delusional takes. The fact that you believe that you can get Colwill despite numerous reports saying otherwise, that he is desperate to move to Brighton and you can bully us for our player, is genuinely breathtaking laughable 😭 It's genuinely severe levels of delusion and you guys need someone to inform of that fact.

'With all due respect', please fack off from here.

John Doe

May 14, 2023

And then bullied us when taking Potter and all the backroom staff for more millions. That went well.

Great work you clowns.
Nah, we bullied you into only taking Colwill on loan(Something you guys apparently never do)instead of a permanent and play and improve him as a player. Just imagine if we didn't bully you guys into a loan, nstead of a permanent transfer. You would've had an elite CB talent for relative pennies.

We also bullied you by taking your most highly regarded staff and left you guys to scramble looking for replacements during the season 😂

The only bullying you did do this season was on the pitch, but half of the bullying was against Lampard, so that doesn't count because you were punching down

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

Well done for fulfilling the Chelsea supporter stereotype for entitlement, toxicity and shallowness. Keep up the good work and you'll soon rival the 'everyone hates us, we don't care' Millwall reputation. Actually I think you might already be there.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here