Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Levi Colwill

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
How sad must this guys life be, I almost feel bad for him, this irrelevant club lives in his head rent free, hes spent the last 2-3 nights on here replying to random Brighton fans, I'm guessing it’s a spotty adult in his early/mid twenties with not many friends who probably lives in his mums basement.

May 16, 2023
Yep, I meant grateful and I'm the kind of supporter who picks a team based on their style of play, players and just vibe/energy of the club. That's why I chose Chelsea.

And those "Genuine" Chelsea fans are the type that believe passion and pride is all that it takes to succeed. Their opinions are to be taken with a grain of salt
Pathetic. Yeah Chelsea are well known for their positive 'vibe/energy'. Financial corruption, racism, bullying of staff etc etc. Good to hear all this stuff gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Only one thing worse than old school Chelsea fans and that is a Johnny Come Lately pitching up just because they signed Zola.

Please come back and play some more. Shooting fish in a barrel springs to mind ....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yet so many still desire to come. Shii I bet Dunk would sellout his own mother to leave Brighton for Chelsea
NSC is run on the lines of a virtual pub. Away fans are allowed in but lairy ones will be chucked out. The virtual bouncer has just approached you and asked you to wind your neck in. Please take heed, or you’ll be back to the Shed End before you can say twelfth in the table.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
How sad must this guys life be, I almost feel bad for him, this irrelevant club lives in his head rent free, hes spent the last 2-3 nights on here replying to random Brighton fans, I'm guessing it’s a spotty adult in his early/mid twenties with not many friends who probably lives in his mums basement.
With Dougie

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
The vocal MINORITY maybe, but most accept he wasn't good enough to make it at the top level.
You still here, come on MODS its about time you bin this 🛎🔚 🤡 off. Im all for having other supporters on here, if they add somthing to the forum. Nothing i have seen in his posts has. It only proved he is a prick.
F O back the your own teams forum.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I know for a fact that this season on several occasions players that have not played in the first team ( where but have been dropped temporarily) have had their wives / girlfriends asking for a meeting with the manager and complaining. No wonder Chelsea are in a mess . I can’t tell you my source but it’s impeccable but sadly the source won’t be there next season …

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
John is trying to justify how great his club is in reality he knows Chelsea are nothing more than a Redbull type manufactured outfit .Anyone with or a country with a ton of cash can buy trophies eventually. Man City win the champions league no one gives a flying f*** apart from City fans. Chelsea win the league after spending billions big wow again know one gives a shit. I would rather support a proper well run club with ups and downs than a sport washing joke club whose fans go into a melt down frenzy after ONE mediocre season.
Newcastle have gone the same way unfortunately for football they used to be a proper football club.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You still here, come on MODS its about time you bin this 🛎🔚 🤡 off. Im all for having other supporters on here, if they add somthing to the forum. Nothing i have seen in his posts has. It only proved he is a prick.
F O back the your own teams forum.
Literally scroll three posts above yours.

He’s on his last warning. A troll will push it and get banned. An overall decent guy will wind it in.

Intrigue Lets See GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I'm very well aware is bask and not basque, my phone just autocorrected.

Anyhoo, back on point. You guys aren't ripping the piss out anyone but yourselves with these severely delusional takes. The fact that you believe that you can get Colwill despite numerous reports saying otherwise, that he is desperate to move to Brighton and you can bully us for our player, is genuinely breathtaking laughable 😭 It's genuinely severe levels of delusion and you guys need someone to inform you of that fact.

Lastly, from our point of view, Brighton are seen as a club with a good scouting system, who excel at identifying raw talents and then giving them the chance to blossom. That's it and only it, we don't want to mirror anything else about your club
Well that's a wasted reply from you. You really are too thick to see it. Do you honestly believe we think we will get Colwill on the cheap? And you think we are delusional. You have wasted hours on another club's fan board and pretend you aren't trolling. Well thick is the only other option mate.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yep, I only started supporting them after they became visible and a good team, but no I don't go to Stamford Bridge often considering the price of tickets and how busy I am
Pls tell me that’s a joke?! I thought you said you were a fan - we are fans on here - you don’t sound like a fan at all… To even be comparing Chelsea with us is mental given our size and history though - so thanks!

Where were you born?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Pls tell me that’s a joke?! I thought you said you were a fan - we are fans on here - you don’t sound like a fan at all… To even be comparing Chelsea with us is mental given our size and history though - so thanks!

Where were you born?
Johnny D probably lives in Sussex with his mummy.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Where were you born?
Most likely born in Croydon.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
'Last seen: Yesterday at 8:31pm'.

Four minutes after GB's post 🤣🤣

Is that really all it takes with these goons?

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Guys can we all stop being so mean to John Doe I am really fearing for him. I really don’t think it’s helpful for people to keep highlighting that:

His club has gone from European champions to a bottom half team with no European football.

Their squad is lopsided with a scattergun approach that has wasted hundreds of millions on players they don’t need and aren’t good enough.

They have settled on a fourth or fifth choice manager who has never won anything of note

They are in danger of breaching FFP and all the consequences that brings.

They are an international laughing stock and a cautionary tale for all other elite clubs.

If keeping a young player, that until a year ago most Chelsea fans didn’t know existed, from the vile clutches of a European team makes him feel better about the disaster that is their club then let’s humour him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here