Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LETS take loads to Colchester, need a good showing for TV

onehanded

Oct 22, 2010
ONLY go for the big games then! Going to take car load up and give it some 'Bring on the champions'

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Went last year for the monday night game that was also on Sky. I don't recall being colder at a game than in that p*sspot concrete shed. Think it has put me off Colchester for life.....

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bearing in mind plenty of people will have done loads of away games recently, I wouldn't expect a massive turn out for Colchester.

We're already up, people are skint, it's a horrible ground miles from anywhere resembling a pub, we have Notts County away for the bit end of season lash up, and the game's on TV.

I'm working anyway, but even if I wasn't, I think I'd have to give Col U the swerve on cost grounds.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Agreed , less than 600 will turn up , midday kick off on a Bank Holiday Monday , the squad still hungover from Saturday night/Sunday morning celebrations of stuffing Scumhampton.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I'll be going along with three others. Although I do of course understand people's reasons for missing this one, I'd be pretty disappointed if we didn't take over a thousand, and I think we will.

We've won the league and we're playing the best football most of us have ever seen - all the remaining games should attract a good following in my view, it will be a long time before we're in this position again, let's make the most of it!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I'll be there with my son to help give them the support they deserve as we push on for the magic "ONE HUNDRED!"

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Pay for me then because it's not cheap to go Walsall and then Colchester and still have money for County. Im sorry but County takes priority as Colchester is on the box.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Walsall cost me £140 , ended up paying for Russ's ticket , train fare and food :angry: Notts County is the big one , its the promotion party !!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here