Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LETS take loads to Colchester, need a good showing for TV

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Its because fans have paid for the season tickets recently as not all pay by DD:)

Or it could be that it's nothing game,
with an early kick-off
It's on TV
in a Lego Block stadium
against a hoof ball team...

I'm going!

Well I'm going +3/4

I also went to the dire 0-0 last season, but we did plenty of singing and had a laugh.

Got to keep the atmosphere going and roar the Gus Bus past 100 points.

Just because we are champions no one should take their foot off the gas, need to keep this season's momentum going into the Championship.

So get up there and continue the party! :thumbsup:

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Went last year for the monday night game that was also on Sky. I don't recall being colder at a game than in that p*sspot concrete shed. Think it has put me off Colchester for life.....

It was cold and I ended up windswept. Whoever decided on that stadium design is a muppet. Going to the one on Monday though, even though I vowed I would never go to the Weston Homes stadium again. I'm hoping for nice weather, :S.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
if i didnt have a ticket already, i wouldnt be bothering

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Best weather for the Easter holiday for years,we are already promoted,Bank holiday traffic,early kick-off,stay local enjoy the weather and record the game to watch in the evening and you will be quids in.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
I went to Walsall, going to Colchester & staying in Nottingham for the night after the last game, you're either a fan or you're not :fishing:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
This will be my second away game of the season. Anyone who doesn't go isn't fit to wear the hoops in my opinion.

You're slagging folk that don't go to this one, yet you've missed 24 away games this season?

...and

hoops?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here