Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LETS take loads to Colchester, need a good showing for TV

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Skint, I could just about afford the Walsall game. I'll have to sit it out I'm afraid, will be at Notts though.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Promotion and title already sealed, its on Sky, doubt a full strength team will be played and the big day out is at Notts County. Taking all that into account means it is not going to be a huge attendance

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Live on Sky

We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant

I'll Get Me Coat

Feb 28, 2011
Worthing
I'm going, as its Bank Holiday and it saves cutting the grass (after I've picked up the neighbours cat shit :sick:) and entertaining all the family. Not a lot of drinking time before the game, never mind eh ?

Shall also be at Notts County :thumbsup:

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Live on Sky

We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant

This would be brilliant, I'll be there and well up for getting this sung for 90 minutes straight.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's a nasty tacky ground but as this is such a special season, I can't bear to miss a moment of it. I'm going to Sky+ it as well so I can watch it again when I get home. I doubt that we will have such a great season as this for a long time (although I live in hope that next season is as good).

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I'll be there +3. It's my youngsters' first away game, we have friends who live up there and it should be a pleasant atmosphere for the family.

onehanded

Oct 22, 2010
Maybe the club is going to give out shirts with champions for those travellling up to the game!!

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
i understand you all are low on cash,its on tv etc etc, but the shit you all give people for just going to the big games, and now you dont want to know.
i'll be there and yes bring on the champions.
if some fans have been finding it hard to get home tickets or even some away tickets this is your time to get along and show them just how proud we are !!!!!!

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
i understand you all are low on cash,its on tv etc etc, but the shit you all give people for just going to the big games, and now you dont want to know.
i'll be there and yes bring on the champions.
if some fans have been finding it hard to get home tickets or even some away tickets this is your time to get along and show them just how proud we are !!!!!!

Sorry mate but just to say something. I have been to about 14-15 away this season and cannot afford to go to Colchester SO as it is on sky I will watch it on there. I still have to pay out for Notts County. I have shown them " How proud I am " all season so 1 away game inbetween 2 that I have attended and will be attending wont hurt especially as were champions now.

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
Sorry mate but just to say something. I have been to about 14-15 away this season and cannot afford to go to Colchester SO as it is on sky I will watch it on there. I still have to pay out for Notts County. I have shown them " How proud I am " all season so 1 away game inbetween 2 that I have attended and will be attending wont hurt especially as were champions now.[/

Fair point i understand, just some on here slag others of for only going to the big games, i know your a true fan through and through.
im just saying those who can afford this game and as they cannot see scumhampton on saturday, this is there game to celebrate, come on lads lets fill there stadium.
i wish i could afford the last game of the season but as yet im still looking for the right bank to do over lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here