Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's Go For The FULL Full Full Set...Explain Your Location

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Some of us, in the section marked 'Location' underneath our avatars, with our join dates and post counts, have put something other than what our actual location may be.

If you're one of those people, what have you picked and why?

For me, "Standing On A Corner In Winslow, Arizona" is not some kind of a reference to a prostitution career in America, but in fact a lyric from one of my favourite songs, namely 'Take It Easy' by The Eagles.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It is where it says it is...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
:sheep::sheep::sheep:Llangenny....but a bit ashamed that I live in Wales.:sheep::sheep::sheep:

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
The title of one of my favourite songs by Bon Jovi but in reality I would imagine that it would be quite uncomfortble what with all the thorns and such like.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Don't know why that should be? where exactly is Llangenny ?

No I like it here really, and Llangenny is a small hamlet about a mile from the village of Crickhowell and about six miles from Abergavenny. Where in Wales are you hitony?:)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
No I like it here really, and Llangenny is a small hamlet about a mile from the village of Crickhowell and about six miles from Abergavenny. Where in Wales are you hitony?:)

I live in Bridgend, but know Abergavenny well, when we first moved to Wales (23 years ago!) we moved to Cwmbran, is it you that runs / owns a pub in that area ?

Some of us, in the section marked 'Location' underneath our avatars, with our join dates and post counts, have put something other than what our actual location may be.

For me, "Standing On A Corner In Winslow, Arizona" is not some kind of a reference to a prostitution career in America, but in fact a lyric from one of my favourite songs, namely 'Take It Easy' by The Eagles.

....and that explains that you are living in Winslow Arizona?

(Eagles and Jackson Browne, for the sake of minutae)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I live on the edge of the middle of Brighton. Or it could be seen as the inner suburbs of Brighton. Or the No Man's Land between central and outer Brighton.

Whatever, I'm a 23-minute walk from house to shop, and I'm a f*** site more central and Brightonian than that utter spannergoon HB&B.

So there.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
....and that explains that you are living in Winslow Arizona?

(Eagles and Jackson Browne, for the sake of minutae)

Realistically, I wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of being able to point out Winslow, Arizona on a map, I've never been there and I certainly don't live there (the commute to Withdean would be a right pain in the arse, for starters).

If nothing else, I don't want every single person who reads NSC to know where I actually live (although many of you do anyways, for various reasons), so I thought I'd use this instead.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Realistically, I wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of being able to point out Winslow, Arizona on a map, I've never been there and I certainly don't live there (the commute to Withdean would be a right pain in the arse, for starters).

If nothing else, I don't want every single person who reads NSC to know where I actually live (although many of you do anyways, for various reasons), so I thought I'd use this instead.

You're not in Broadmoor, are you?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I live in Bridgend, but know Abergavenny well, when we first moved to Wales (23 years ago!) we moved to Cwmbran, is it you that runs / owns a pub in that area ?

Thats right, the Dragons Head in Llangenny.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
mine indicates i live in the fine town of cheltenham, with a lovely view over the racecourse from my bedroom and kitchen windows

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

Has anyone ever slowed down to take a look at you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here