Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets get John Barrowman to Number 1 in the UK TOP 40!

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I'm happy that so many Eastern European people come to this country and that it's a safe haven for Asians and Middle Easterns, but if you want proof that immigration is tucked up, it's that talentless Canadian prick.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Why has this nonsense got 60+ posts?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Oh come on Barrowman being a middle of the road entertainer that was right up my alley is a compliment is it ?.

Have the courage of your convictions and say you think I am a bland, Daily Mail, Tory wanker and don't back down.

The beauty is Vorshilov has freedom of speech to make accusations against me even though he knows f*ck all about me and I have the freedom of speech to say I think he is a wanker. Everyone wins :thumbsup:

Actually US i rather like you. I'd rather bath in my own vomit than spend a night in with your dvd collection, but i find you endearing. You seem like a nice bloke who normally is free of the vindictive spite that swamps this board. Obviously however i must rub you up the wrong way.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I love you to :kiss:

Seriously I hope I do not dish out unecessary bile but if someone has a pop at me first its open war.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Actually US i rather like you. I'd rather bath in my own vomit than spend a night in with your dvd collection, but i find you endearing. You seem like a nice bloke who normally is free of the vindictive spite that swamps this board. Obviously however i must rub you up the wrong way.

A night in with you and me watching Spielberg's greatest films is not on the agenda then ?.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here