Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets get John Barrowman to Number 1 in the UK TOP 40!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Its Moyles taking the piss out of the charts as he did before with Peter Andre and the re-release of Billie. Nothing more than a joke some people taking things way to seriously

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
He is currently ninth

Was tenth last night!

NO NO NO NO

Shit song, shit campaign, shit everything

It's just another excuse for Moyles and his cronies to wank themselves stupid at the sound of their own voices, rather than do what they are paid to do, which is play music.

If you want to get bummed by John Barrowman Adrie, just drop him an E Mail, I'm sure he'll oblige

Last edited:

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
If it wasn't a Disney created urban myth I would say that if the great British public were lemmings they would following Moyles off the cliff of self publicity.

Don't follow the talentless pied piper of radio 1 - just say no!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
He is just a semi talented media whore who can f*** right off. That fat bastard Moyles is more after publicity for himself than the time travelling imortal pillow muncher.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I would be more worried if one of my sons did.

Why would you be worried if one of your sons liked him?

Don't get me wrong, I've heard him sing and don't think he could carry a tune if it came with handles attached, but I wouldn't be in any way worried if a family member of mind liked him.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
John has worked his guts off all his life

if there was a que to punch john 'butty lover' barrowman:wanker: in the face.........i would be jumping in right at the front to knock him:wanker: right on the chin, smug c*nt. I cant stand him........:wanker:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Don't get me wrong, I've heard him sing and don't think he could carry a tune if it came with handles attached, but I wouldn't be in any way worried if a family member of mind liked him.

I'm a HUGE Darren Hayes fan, my dad is deeply disturbed. :laugh: I'll never understand people thinking you can be gay for liking someone, does my enjoyment of a gay man's music make me gay by association?

Personally, I found mr Barrowman annoying and boring in Doctor Who and I don't particularly enjoy his music either. So I won't be supporting the campaign. Sorry Moyles!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove

was he not refering to chris moyles??

just read it again...............he was refering to barrow-boy

Seaweed Hater

CPFC Till I Die
Jul 31, 2009
if there was a que to punch john 'butty lover' barrowman:wanker: in the face.........i would be jumping in right at the front to knock him:wanker: right on the chin, smug c*nt. I cant stand him........:wanker:

Thats unusual for anybody associated with Brighton.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here