Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets get John Barrowman to Number 1 in the UK TOP 40!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Yes. :wink:

Nothing wrong with Darren Hayes though, I like a lot of his solo stuff and always enjoyed Savage Garden.

:lol:

The man is outrageously good. How anyone can listen to all his "This delicate thing we've made" album and not be blown away by his brilliance should be ashamed and bow their head. Frankly!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
John Barryman is a C*NT. Still he has a good agent to get him so may gigs with such little talent.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
yeah , f*** that,imagine listening to something as unchallenging as a catchy tune or lyrics without a meaningful message ?much better to listen to some pretentious bollocks that no-one else has ever heard of or cares about.

Bushy in 'I LOVE Westlife' confession :D

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
if there was a que to punch john 'butty lover' barrowman:wanker: in the face.........i would be jumping in right at the front to knock him:wanker: right on the chin, smug c*nt. I cant stand him........:wanker:

Get outa my way, I was in line to chin the creep the moment I saw him on a chat show. It's typical that the Boys at the Beeb would want to promote him sofa...:rolleyes:

It's a pity him and kd lang can't get mauled by polar bears somewhere out there...

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Can't be arsed to isten t the song, but the guys a knob anyway.

Totally bizarre BBC backslapping exercise.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Congratulation to voroshilov for unnecessary and unwarranted abuse. He wins the NSC Wanker of the Week competition against feirce competition. His copy of " I am a c*nt " is in the post.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Congratulation to voroshilov for unnecessary and unwarranted abuse. He wins the NSC Wanker of the Week competition against feirce competition. His copy of " I am a c*nt " is in the post.

Oh do calm damn dear. Sorry if you thought i was having a dig. I honestly thought he would be the sort of mainstream entertainment you'd like and was rather surprised to find you didn't like him.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Oh come on Barrowman being a middle of the road entertainer that was right up my alley is a compliment is it ?.

Have the courage of your convictions and say you think I am a bland, Daily Mail, Tory wanker and don't back down.

The beauty is Vorshilov has freedom of speech to make accusations against me even though he knows f*ck all about me and I have the freedom of speech to say I think he is a wanker. Everyone wins :thumbsup:

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Oooooooooooooooooooh, here comes a binfest...

I'm crashing on a mate's sofa after a party and just noticed there's a big bowl of Doritos -think I'll be needing them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here