Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's all hope that pompey survive !!!

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
His username suggests this , must be a very busy bloke repossessing caravans and mobile homes from his fellow Palace fans in Sarf London.

always makes me laugh this one , could you inform me where theses caravans are in norwood? are are you confussed with stammer park etc . i know this is an attempt to call palace fans pikies for which there is no foundation, charlton fans are call pikies by palace cos when they left their ground gypsies took it over, therefore a link . if you want too insult palace fans the correct phrase is nigel's. just plucking random insults out of the air with no foundation and trying to make them stick is very childish try to be more imaginative.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
always makes me laugh this one , could you inform me where theses caravans are in norwood? are are you confussed with stammer park etc . i know this is an attempt to call palace fans pikies for which there is no foundation, charlton fans are call pikies by palace cos when they left their ground gypsies took it over, therefore a link . if you want too insult palace fans the correct phrase is nigel's. just plucking random insults out of the air with no foundation and trying to make them stick is very childish try to be more imaginative.

This was East Croydon (off Cherry Orchard Road) last week.

20120724_081706.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I always found the "pikey" insult a bit ridiculous and cringeworthy, so I'm delighted to see that most of us correctly refer to your pen pushing office clerk, dreary suburban based support as Nigels these days. Well done Charlton & Millwall fans for that one.

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
I always found the "pikey" insult a bit ridiculous and cringeworthy, so I'm delighted to see that most of us correctly refer to your pen pushing office clerk, dreary suburban based support as Nigels these days. Well done Charlton & Millwall fans for that one.

thats better now i feel insulted, but it was millwall who started that one fair play to them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here