Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let Us All Now Offer Up Praise To Andy Murray

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
QED - he's been in the Top 5 for two years and not won one of the major titles. Flaw in his psychology. I predict he will never win a grand slam tournament.

And I moii predict that you'll be wrong.

He has an excellent chance this time with Nadal out of the way, though no doubt the aussie crowd will back his opponent just as they always do when the Mother country faces competition down there.

But there'll be a load of ex-pats and supporters from Bonny Britain to cheer him on. Go for it Andy!!!:yahoo:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Not sure what you're all getting worked up about anyway...he's done the hard work as usual, built up the expectation amongst the sector of middle England who are the only ones who really pay any attention to tennis outside Wimbledon week, and will probably lose to the person they least expect him to, ie Ferrer.

Either that, or get beaten by Federer in the final. Again. No disgrace of course, but very much par for the course.

Do I take it you don't fancy him then, Edna?

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
And I moii predict that you'll be wrong.

He has an excellent chance this time with Nadal out of the way, though no doubt the aussie crowd will back his opponent just as they always do when the Mother country faces competition down there.

But there'll be a load of ex-pats and supporters from Bonny Britain to cheer him on. Go for it Andy!!!:yahoo:

it's the english they have a rivalry with, not the scots

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Australian Open, Melbourne - Andy Murray v David Ferrer
Venue: Melbourne Park Time: 0830 GMT Date: 28 January
Coverage: Watch live on BBC Two, the HD Channel, Red Button, BBC Sport website (UK only) & Eurosport; listen on BBC 5 live sports extra and online; text commentary online;

:thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
First set Ferrer :clap2:

It's win win. I'd quite like Murray to win, but all those banging on about him being in a different class to Henman really aren't being proved right all the time the scotch goon is bottling it in the semis. Erm, *exactly* like Henman used to. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here