Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leonardo Ulloa

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Ulloa se va definitivamente de AlmerÃ*a tras haber estado el fin de semana en Brighton

[Google translate Spanish to English]

Tickets are already taken and no back on this journey that Leonardo Ulloa. He hath an end as Atletico and he knows from the end of last season, however hard they have tried both sides. Unnoticed has spent a full turn, and on one side is too much punishment for a scorer of 28 goals and the other too much risk of devaluation of a product that would have taken away from the hands to Almeria half of last year. But the rise did not come, and it was not for the Argentine, who more than fulfilled what was asked. In fact, many of those many who managed to be the only manufactured as one.

Being as it was in the foam, its output is took for granted and filled the box, but the crisis is much crisis and the euro do not have the equipment necessary to afford a bite as well. No serious offer came and I turned the tab UDA almost in extremis and in full preseason. Almost is not the official photo, jumping rumors of his departure to a Russian team, although his new club's interest has always been present. The Albion Brighton is throwing to promotion to the Premier League laden Spanish, but I knew I needed a striker of the caliber, in the broadest sense of the expression, Ulloa, a gorgeous cut for the game even if the English Championship.

At the time of the voluntary improvement contract that made the Almería he said he again focused on the colors red and white and pledged not to listen to any offer in the winter. Now it seems that it has not complied, but left word and commitment will this player and he probably would not have left. His performance was not expected, but like most people in the ranks of Javi Gracia. Starting on the bench became owner, and from there came to scoring goals, but little regularity in the team's play and his own him away again. On average, an injury, and worse, a change against Murcia entering the field in the 88th minute he took very ill.

However, continued training and giving, and his victory is almost in Santander after failing to pass Soriano 3-4, but when things are not, is that they are not and it is better not to give more laps. It was the decision of the UD Almería which Leo leaves, as recognized striker in their close circles. The pound euro become for him, and increased his salary is effective but not as high as for a drastic change of environment and especially temperature. Now the Mediterranean give judgment on the deal that will receive from the fans, but it seems different to that granted to Aaron.

Ulloa watched the game between his new team and Derby County from a VIP room Amex Stadium, after having lunch with his colleagues in the previous concentration. He talked a lot with the Spanish, and then spent his first afternoon of cold in English football because it rained a great time and there was a lot of wind chill. In fact, the picture could not be produced, as we had requested almeria360.com for publication. Gustavo Poyet told him: "is the type of player I've been looking for a year and half, I've always liked playing but it was not possible to issue the passport date the business forward on Tuesday or Wednesday, Ulloa has presence, is tall like me, has good head game, can hold the ball, when we play at home and we are attacking, Ulloa is a dangerous in the area, we have good players but we missed a target in the attack. "

Article published in almeria360.com: Ulloa will definitely Almeria after having been the weekend in Brighton

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Ulloa se va definitivamente de AlmerÃ*a tras haber estado el fin de semana en Brighton

Tickets are already taken and no back on this journey that Leonardo Ulloa. He hath an end as Atletico and he knows from the end of last season, however hard they have tried both sides. Unnoticed has spent a full turn, and on one side is too much punishment for a scorer of 28 goals and the other too much risk of devaluation of a product that would have taken away from the hands to Almeria half of last year. But the rise did not come, and it was not for the Argentine, who more than fulfilled what was asked. In fact, many of those many who managed to be the only manufactured as one.

Being as it was in the foam, its output is took for granted and filled the box, but the crisis is much crisis and the euro do not have the equipment necessary to afford a bite as well. No serious offer came and I turned the tab UDA almost in extremis and in full preseason. Almost is not the official photo, jumping rumors of his departure to a Russian team, although his new club's interest has always been present. The Albion Brighton is throwing to promotion to the Premier League laden Spanish, but I knew I needed a striker of the caliber, in the broadest sense of the expression, Ulloa, a gorgeous cut for the game even if the English Championship.

At the time of the voluntary improvement contract that made the Almería he said he again focused on the colors red and white and pledged not to listen to any offer in the winter. Now it seems that it has not complied, but left word and commitment will this player and he probably would not have left. His performance was not expected, but like most people in the ranks of Javi Gracia. Starting on the bench became owner, and from there came to scoring goals, but little regularity in the team's play and his own him away again. On average, an injury, and worse, a change against Murcia entering the field in the 88th minute he took very ill.

However, continued training and giving, and his victory is almost in Santander after failing to pass Soriano 3-4, but when things are not, is that they are not and it is better not to give more laps. It was the decision of the UD Almería which Leo leaves, as recognized striker in their close circles. The pound euro become for him, and increased his salary is effective but not as high as for a drastic change of environment and especially temperature. Now the Mediterranean give judgment on the deal that will receive from the fans, but it seems different to that granted to Aaron.

Ulloa watched the game between his new team and Derby County from a VIP room Amex Stadium, after having lunch with his colleagues in the previous concentration. He talked a lot with the Spanish, and then spent his first afternoon of cold in English football because it rained a great time and there was a lot of wind chill. In fact, the picture could not be produced, as we had requested almeria360.com for publication. Gustavo Poyet told him: "is the type of player I've been looking for a year and half, I've always liked playing but it was not possible to issue the passport date the business forward on Tuesday or Wednesday, Ulloa has presence, is tall like me, has good head game, can hold the ball, when we play at home and we are attacking, Ulloa is a dangerous in the area, we have good players but we missed a target in the attack. "

Article published in almeria360.com: Ulloa will definitely Almeria after having been the weekend in Brighton

A frog? In which bidet?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
my heart pounds with the prospect of his touch and link-up play and some thunderbolt headers.
Hopefully we will now start scoring from corners occasionally...

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

What is missing here, is it 'stay at' or 'leave' Almeria - I really do hope he will sign for us and is not poached in the meantime !

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
What is missing here, is it 'stay at' or 'leave' Almeria - I really do hope he will sign for us and is not poached in the meantime !

Fortunately that's a google translate failure. The headline is 'Ulloa se va definitivamente de Almería tras haber estado el fin de semana en Brighton'. Which is basically, 'Ulloa's definitely going after spending the weekend in Brighton'

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
This line is one of Google Translate's finest efforts - wish I knew enough Spanish to work out what it was meant to say:

Being as it was in the foam, its output is took for granted and filled the box, but the crisis is much crisis and the euro do not have the equipment necessary to afford a bite as well.

:lolol:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Fortunately that's a google translate failure. The headline is 'Ulloa se va definitivamente de Almería tras haber estado el fin de semana en Brighton'. Which is basically, 'Ulloa's definitely going after spending the weekend in Brighton'

It does not necessarily mean he is coming to the Albion !

He has agreed terms but that does not stop his agent from negotiating an alternative deal in the meantime.

I truly hope this is not the case but sadly NSC has again been creating something of an expectancy.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

He has agreed terms but that does not stop his agent from negotiating an alternative deal in the meantime.

I truly hope this is not the case but sadly NSC has again been creating something of an expectancy.

It's not over till El Ciclón signs. The quote from Gus suggest it's imminent. Imminent!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

99% though. That 1% on this occasion isn't going to bite us on the arse. As soon as he's picked up his passport, razor, and wicker donkey he'll be on our website in Albion colours before you can say Ole.
Ulloa loa loa lo Ulloa Ulloa

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Still needs to sign on the dotted line and with all the publicity around his signing from this site and others his agent might still look elsewhere for a better deal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here