Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Wants To Avoid The "Shoebox"

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The Laughing Bluebird said:
To say Knight is persona non grata at his old club Brighton is to put it mildly. He left midway through the season for the Swans in a £125,000 deal, after a bust-up with Albion boss Mark McGhee.

... In all honesty I think they will stone me if I went back to Brighton but if the fans had seen what I'd seen they would know why I left.

Leon obviously has a deep and abiding hatred for McGhee. There's bad blood there, and maybe the whole story could be wheedled out of somebody who knows. He also disses the stadium, which is fair comment, we do the same thing week in week out. At no point does he have a pop at the fans.

Leon Knight, he's alright :thumbsup:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Leon just needs a good kick in the minge from butters next season id love to see him pain or a nicley miss timed challenge by oatway :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Yeh, you looked pretty NUMB that day Leon. :rolleyes:

0,,10433~391769,00.jpg

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
The only shoe box the little twat want's to worry about is the one they'll be carrying him home in after his next trip to the Withdean.

:salute:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Do any of us want to go back to Withdean? Hell no, why should players be any different?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Silent Bob said:
Do any of us want to go back to Withdean? Hell no, why should players be any different?

Not especially!! :lol:

He is also saying that the moment in Cardiff meant nothing to him and how his top moments are with Swansea. Just another subtle dig running us down. If he didn't want to play at Withdean, why did he join us in the first place?

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
BarrelofFun said:
Not especially!! :lol:

He is also saying that the moment in Cardiff meant nothing to him and how his top moments are with Swansea. Just another subtle dig running us down. If he didn't want to play at Withdean, why did he join us in the first place?

Cos he had already been rejected at Wednesday and QPR.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
DAMANCLAY said:
Cos he had already been rejected at Wednesday and QPR.

He turned down QPR to come to us I believe. Players always suck up to their new clubs in interviews - just about everyone we've signed has done it, this is hardly anything new.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
I thought his most subtle dig was:

"In the Championship you cannot count on one man to carry the side."

I wonder which side he was talking about?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Judging by his size, I figure that the Poison Dwarf probably lives in a shoebox or similarly sized object, so he should know what one looks like for comparative purposes.

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
don't why he's afraid of being stoned by us if a grain of sand hit him he would roll about as if shot. Stupid little fucker needs to grow up.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It goes without saying I hope the little shite continues to f*** up his career.

The reassuring thing is that there is a cycle to Knight's rollercoaster existence. It goes roughly: he arrives; he says all the right things; starts well with a few goals; loves being 'the man'; then suffers a lull in form; then screams like a child when this pointed out to him by the manager; then ends up falling out with everyone.

I see no reason for this changing, he's on about stage 3 of the above with Swansea at the moment.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Leon has a point,the ground is pathetic and mc ghee is the problem.Yeah he has gone over the top,but we are not excactly a club going places are we.???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here