Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Wants To Avoid The "Shoebox"

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
edna krabappel said:
All this "the truth will out" stuff from Knight is crap, and people eagerly awaiting some kind of revelation in due course are deluding themselves.

If there really was some kind of big story about why Knight fell out with the club, it would have leaked by now, or one of the other players would have let it slip.

The truth is, Leon Knight is an arrogant, self absorbed little shit whose own idea of his talent is way above the reality. He has ability, but no application, and he had his arse kicked all the way to Wales because he could not be arsed to put in a shred of effort for the team, believing that he was too good to bother.

But instead of admitting his attitude sucked, he repeatedly hides behind the lie that it was all down to Mark McGhee.

MM may not be everyone's cup of tea as manager, but he couldn't be expected to put up with a lazy, flash Big-I-Am swanning around doing f**k all while the rest of the team put in the effort.

Incidentally, I bet you anything plenty of the players thought Leon Knight was a complete twat as well. They're just too polite to come out and say it in the press, unlike several bitter pocket gobshites I could think of.

such language from a LADY and a LADY PLOD at that..tch tch tch..

ARREST YOUR SELF FOR USING FOUL AND ABUSIVE LANGUAGE MADAM even if you ARE right

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
northstandnorth said:
such language from a LADY and a LADY PLOD at that..tch tch tch..

ARREST YOUR SELF FOR USING FOUL AND ABUSIVE LANGUAGE MADAM even if you ARE right

LOL, I learnt such language from dealing with the general public every day

:lolol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I find it hilarious, yet predictably depressing that there are some people - so called Albion fans - who are willing to continue idolising Leon Knight.

In these recent press reports and interviews - and he is going to become a press target for further interviews because of his brainless gullibility - he has been indulging in schadenfreude, slagging Brighton off while at the same time not taking any responsibility for his actions during his time here. This slagging off doesn't concentrate on Mark McGhee (the press focus on that axis of struggle) but on the club as a whole. That includes a playing squad of which a large number, maybe even the majority, couldn't stand him and his stuck-up, pompous, stupid, arrogant attitude. More importantly, it also includes some unbelivably naive people on here who think that his tirades are not directed at them, when it is actually aimed at all of us.

In other words, he slags you off, he runs you down and delights in your own misfortune, and you STILL worship him.

The Large One said:
I find it hilarious, yet predictably depressing that there are some people - so called Albion fans - who are willing to continue idolising Leon Knight.

I actually find it quite heartening and funny :lolol: :lolol:

Because it discredits them so thoroughly, to the extent that nobody else will take seriously anything else they say about the Albion :drink: :drink: :drink:

(Just kidding fellas, but you're on a tough wicket here, ya gotta admit :lol: )

Last edited:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:
I actually find it quite heartening and funny :lolol: :lolol:

Because it discredits them so thoroughly, to the extent that nobody else will take seriously anything else they say about the Albion :drink: :drink: :drink:

(Just kidding fellas, but you're on a tough wicket here, ya gotta admit :lol: )

and the reason for nobody taking you seriously is?

Just kidding etc etc.

Last edited:

Fatboy Quim said:
i hate the little cock. always have. he litteraly ran into me in HMV one day in Brighton while he was playing hide and seek in the aisles with Chris McPhee!!!! I told him in no uncertain terms to grow up and watch where he was going, the little twat shit himself and walked off in the funniest "im really hard" swagger he could muster, then started runnning around playing hide and seek again!!:lolol:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: That is one of the funniest things I've ever read on here :clap: :clap: :clap:

Uncle Buck said:
and the reason for nobody taking you seriously is?

Just kidding etc etc.

Is this you paying your 10p to join the Spurs Leon Knight Fan Club? :)

Uncle Buck said:
Having heard a few things I can see why he was shipped out.

Indeed, that's why people are laughing at the Leon Knight Fan Club for suggesting otherwise. Feel free to join in.

Uncle Buck said:
However the what if for me is if he had been used more effectively, but we will never know now.

Is this you objecting to his few stints on the wing again last season? It really beggars belief that he wasn't given enough chances up front, he was used almost exclusively there in his final months of his time as an Albion player, and in a system of very attacking, on the deck football that we played almost exclusively in the first few months of this season.

But he was just found out by the pace of defenders at Championship level, which tends to nullify his undoubted technical ability (that, and obviously his lack of movement, which almost certainly comes from his refusal to train hard and get himself in peak fitness condition - see not only McGhee's comments but also those by Macari).

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
The Large One said:
Oh God, no. Please don't let's have another seven pages of Uncle Buck v London Irish.

No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
Aaarrrggggghhhhh!

or shite about a little tosser who just did'nt want to play for us.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:
Indeed, that's why people are laughing at the Leon Knight Fan Club for suggesting otherwise. Feel free to join in.

I am not going into the rest of your post, not because anyone is right or wrong, but it has been done a lot and it will descend into the normal mess.

However with regard to this, the club were correct to break the clique up, but some blame has to lie with the coaching staff for allowed such a problematic clique to appear in the first place.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Uncle Buck said:
I am not going into the rest of your post, not because anyone is right or wrong, but it has been done a lot and it will descend into the normal mess.

However with regard to this, the club were correct to break the clique up, but some blame has to lie with the coaching staff for allowed such a problematic clique to appear in the first place.

I love it, you go on about LI and yet you churn out the same thing with virtually every post you make.

Naturally its also utterly predictable that Knight's poor attitude was down to his coaching, seems like the majority of the squad managed okay.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
bhaexpress said:
I love it, you go on about LI and yet you churn out the same thing with virtually every post you make.

Naturally its also utterly predictable that Knight's poor attitude was down to his coaching, seems like the majority of the squad managed okay.

What are you on about Frank? You seem more wound up than normal.

As I said from what I have heard recently I believe the club had little choice but to ship Knight out, things had got to a point where it was the right thing to do (that is a change from what I was saying before).

However I do wonder if things had not been allowed to get to that stage (cliques forming etc), whether some of this had been avoidable.

Your reply has that feel of somebody that wants a row and is not reading what has been posted.

Did the kids get to you that much?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Uncle Buck said:
What are you on about Frank? You seem more wound up than normal.

As I said from what I have heard recently I believe the club had little choice but to ship Knight out, things had got to a point where it was the right thing to do (that is a change from what I was saying before).

However I do wonder if things had not been allowed to get to that stage (cliques forming etc), whether some of this had been avoidable.

Your reply has that feel of somebody that wants a row and is not reading what has been posted.

Did the kids get to you that much?

Me wound up ? No, takes a lot more than somebody like you to wind me up. I think a lot of people are bored with your predictable ramblings though, for therir sakes, if you want to get personal go on PM.

BTW way, what kids are you talking about ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here