Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon says sorry

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Both of them need kicking out the club and the county now, befor e things bget any worse. Leon hot shot knight can not hit a cows ars with a banjo and as for the Clown Mcghee, if it wasn't for the misguided on here thinking he is some sort of saviour after a fluke win at Palace he would be on his way back to land of the haggis as we speak.

We must get in new blood now a striker.... and yes that means someone who knows where the goal is preferably and can find it on a regular basis , unlike Pepsi Max and South coast Rooney and some one with balls, tactical brilliance and vision to inspire the bunch of players we have to at least get more than 3 points a month.

Come on DK you have Falmer now at least make sure we have something to be proud of gracing it come 2008.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Goring Gull said:
Both of them need kicking out the club and the county now, befor e things bget any worse. Leon hot shot knight can not hit a cows ars with a banjo and as for the Clown Mcghee, if it wasn't for the misguided on here thinking he is some sort of saviour after a fluke win at Palace he would be on his way back to land of the haggis as we speak.

We must get in new blood now a striker.... and yes that means someone who knows where the goal is preferably and can find it on a regular basis , unlike Pepsi Max and South coast Rooney and some one with balls, tactical brilliance and vision to inspire the bunch of players we have to at least get more than 3 points a month.

Come on DK you have Falmer now at least make sure we have something to be proud of gracing it come 2008.
You're like Ernest but not funny.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Easy 10 said:
McGhee is the BOSS, and he doesn't take shit from his players. Leon has now toed the line, and McGhee's handling of this situation has been fully vindicated. The day McGhee started running scared of Leon "deciding to kick this right off" is the day he'd have lost the respect of the rest of the squad.

There was only ever going to be one winner in all this, and it was NEVER going to be the petulant one. McGhee's stood his ground, Leon has seen sense, now lets hope this whole pathetic episode can be put behind them and Leon can get on with doing what he's paid to do. Who knows, he might even have come out of this a little wiser.

What he said..:clap2:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Leon had nothing to say sorry for, he was NOT the worst player on the pitch at the time and certainly NOT the worst striker, the fact he wanted to win the game and knew the oncoming player was worse than him is the reason he showed his dissapointment, he knows the manager is INEPT, he was just showing his passion by wanting to win the game.

Last edited:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Trigger said:
Leon had nothing to say sorry for, he was NOT the worst player on the pitch at the time and certainly NOT the worst striker, the fact he wanted to win the game and knew the oncoming player was worse than him is the reason he showed his dissapointment, he knows the manager is INEPT, he was just showing his passion by wanting to win the game.

Ive got a very interserting little video clip of you Trigger....:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Trigger said:
You could strip me naked, pluck every hair from my body, baste me in lard, cram an over-ripe tomato in my mouth, ram a broomstick up my anus, spitroast me slowly over an open fire and serve me up to a braying mob of ravenous disease-infested transsexuals, and I STILL couldn't disagree more with what you just said there.

Leon does NOT pick the team.

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Easy 10 said:
You could strip me naked, pluck every hair from my body, baste me in lard, cram an over-ripe tomato in my mouth, ram a broomstick up my anus, spitroast me slowly over an open fire and serve me up to a braying mob of ravenous disease-infested transsexuals,

Pleeeease stop posting your fantasy's :lol: ;)

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Easy 10 said:
You could strip me naked, pluck every hair from my body, baste me in lard, cram an over-ripe tomato in my mouth, ram a broomstick up my anus, spitroast me slowly over an open fire and serve me up to a braying mob of ravenous disease-infested transsexuals, and I STILL couldn't disagree more with what you just said there.

Leon does NOT pick the team.

:eek: :eek:

:lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Trigger said:

I take it this was a game you decided to go to at Withdean, as only someone who was at the game would be qualified to post that :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here