• Total voters

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Would you give him a second chance?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
100% Yes, we need goals to get us out this league, and he will provide more than Robinson, Loft, Gatting, Gargan, Dixon, Louis, Hart put together

_40215217_knight200_getty.jpg

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
100% Yes, we need goals to get us out this league, and he will provide more than Robinson, Loft, Gatting, Gargan, Dixon, Louis, Hart put together

_40215217_knight200_getty.jpg

That picture always disturbs me...it looks like his little winkle is about to attack!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I must admit seeing how he would react to being given a 2nd chance here coupled with MA's intolerance of gobby prima donnas would be quite fascinating to watch unfold. He undoubtably has the ability at this level

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Will he though? He seems to be a shadow of his former self and was a passenger at Wycombe.

I would take him back if, miraculously, he was able to change his attitude and regain the form that he showed in the promotion season, but that is as likely as Pol Pot receiving a posthumous knighthood. Adams doesn't do troublesome players, does he?

GDC

In A Checked Shirt
Nov 7, 2006
On A Train
Anyone saying no is quite clearly cutting their nose to spite their face

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
9 yes votes?

The man was kicked out of Albion, Swansea, MK Dons and now Wycombe for being a twat. Think about it...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Complete basket case. He's clearly not cut out to be a professional footballer, he is an utter berk. I wouldn't touch him with a shitty stick.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
No thanks, disruptive and doesn't seemed to have learnt to behave. Cant see him being pleased at being a back-up either. Not forgetting him saying he was pleased we were relegated and was looking forward to leap-frogging us when Swansea looked like getting promoted. Twat of the highest order.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Complete basket case. He's clearly not cut out to be a professional footballer, he is an utter berk. I wouldn't touch him with a shitty stick.
Not cut out to be a professional footballer? What scoring something like 26 goals for us in one season?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
We clearly need another striker on our books that can score goals

Name another option that is available on a free or an affordable transfer fee?
There probably isnt another option with his undoubted ability.

24 goals in this league is Brilliant

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
We clearly need another striker on our books that can score goals

Name another option that is available on a free or an affordable transfer fee?
There probably isnt another option with his undoubted ability.

24 goals in this league is Brilliant

But we already have a penalty taker...

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Track record shows Yes scores lots of goals. Yes causes lots of problems.

Rumours that he was extremly disrutive in the dressing rooms of where ever he has been.

Problems will out weigh any goals.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not cut out to be a professional footballer? What scoring something like 26 goals for us in one season?

He patently refuses to accept authority, and is ill-suited to being in a team environment as he is firmly of the opinion that he is a phenomenal, inexpendible player who is better than everyone else. Its all very well having an ego the size of Cheshire, but when your talent doesn't quite back it up, you've got a problem.

Hence - not cut out for the world of professional football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here