Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight will not be a Brighton player this time next season

Leigh Breach

statto - Ye know too much
Apr 15, 2004
Farnham,surrey
leon has been disappointing this season (even though he is top scorer) didnt exactly answer his critic at wednesday (a certain chris turner)did nothing to argue the case there also looks to me in some games he couldnt giv a shiny shit **** Harty to start

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
It's all true, I'm afraid. The bloke who sits three rows in front of me at White Hart Lane has a cousin whose neighbour's brother's girlfriend used to work with someone whose dad has a Spurs tattoo and admitted his builder's ex-girlfriend's uncle's milkman once delivered to a taxi driver who said he had Martin O'Neill in the back of his cab and Leon would be his first signing at Spurs this summer.
Let's hope he does better than the last one, eh. . .

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i can belive this ritchie he dont look happy to me and i wouldnt be at all suprised to see him go
in fact as he went of on thursday i turned to my mate and said wouldnt be at all suprised if that was the last we see of leon

Leigh Breach

statto - Ye know too much
Apr 15, 2004
Farnham,surrey
SussexSpur said:
It's all true, I'm afraid. The bloke who sits three rows in front of me at White Hart Lane has a cousin whose neighbour's brother's girlfriend used to work with someone whose dad has a Spurs tattoo and admitted his builder's ex-girlfriend's uncle's milkman once delivered to a taxi driver who said he had Martin O'Neill in the back of his cab and Leon would be his first signing at Spurs this summer.
Let's hope he does better than the last one, eh. . .

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ok a bit of serious discussion here

He has one year left on a two year contract. He isn't going to go unless someone wants to buy him.

Who would want to buy him? Most 2nd division clubs don't have the money. He has a bad reputation for diving.

He isn't proven at 1st division level.

So where is he going?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
RoyalAli said:
Reading!
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
:jester: :jester:

only joking Yorkie, we have Kitson, Goater, Forster and Morgan, plus a strong attacking midfield.

Swap you for Salako. No, wait he's on a free isn't he? We'll have Salako and Kitson

Lush

Mods' Pet
Given that he is a big Steve Coppell fan and vice versa, do you think there's any chance he may go to Reading Ali?

Would he work well with any of your strikers? Are there any of your strikers that Coppell may ship out to make room?

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Well, if you look at the goalscoring columns, I imagine a fair few First Division sides would at the very least consider a bid.
I mean, in a couple of days' time Pest Ham could be a Premiership side again, and they signed Marlon Harewood. . .
Whatever the attitude, he's got the goals to make him worth a bid by someone or other. Hopefully he'll have the persuasive pro-Albion arguments of promotion and Falmer to weigh up by the time he has to consider such a thing. . .

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Hopefully this time next season we will be safe in div one and all off on holiday.Can't see us making the final of the div 1 play off.
So this time next season none of the Albion players will be playing.Unless we are still in div 2 then we will be at Cardiff again if we didn't go up automatically.If it is the final of the playoffs "this time next season" how do you know he will be injured or suspended ? We won't sell him before the playoff final.
Now I'm talking bollocks,Oh! that started when I replied to this thread.:nono: :nono: :nono:

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
oapdodge said:
Hopefully this time next season we will be safe in div one and all off on holiday.Can't see us making the final of the div 1 play off.
So this time next season none of the Albion players will be playing.Unless we are still in div 2 then we will be at Cardiff again if we didn't go up automatically.If it is the final of the playoffs "this time next season" how do you know he will be injured or suspended ? We won't sell him before the playoff final.
Now I'm talking bollocks,Oh! that started when I replied to this thread.:nono: :nono: :nono:

I'm sorry, I was going to say something reasonably sensible in response to your post but then got mesmerised by your signature.
Having watched him for Spurs, then - ten years later - for Brighton, am amazed and encouraged by the transformation. But the Euro 2004 thing is just a step too far - show some patriotism, man! Reckon he's slightly behind Wes Brown in the queue - not too far behind, mind. . .

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
SussexSpur said:
I'm sorry, I was going to say something reasonably sensible in response to your post but then got mesmerised by your signature.
Having watched him for Spurs, then - ten years later - for Brighton, am amazed and encouraged by the transformation. But the Euro 2004 thing is just a step too far - show some patriotism, man! Reckon he's slightly behind Wes Brown in the queue - not too far behind, mind. . .

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
People laughed on here when I said what a good player he was and that we should sponsor him.Sven has been chacking him out.Just waiting to make sure he comes through this game ok.He is on stand by.The want him for training games,Beckham wants to practice curling freekicks round him.

Again, I agree with Saltash - he looks like he's playing with something on his mind; maybe it was the FA charge or something else, but whatever, he's got the ability.
From a distance, he looks like a confidence player, so we all have to make sure we're on his side (and everyone else) on Sunday. Keep off the players' backs and make sure they get loads of encouragement, no matter what

"It's Just Like Being At Falmer "
:clap: :flameboun :clap2:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
fatboy said:

He was quite happy (and that in itself is a surprise) yesterday laughing and joking with Dave Lee after training.

Unless they are both going to sign for Arsenal?!

Dave Lee? Have they got a vacancy for a dustman at Highbury? :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here