Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight will not be a Brighton player this time next season

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Lee Trundle is not a run-till-he-drops type of player. He's a rather languid, slighty over-weight, striker who can score brilliant goals but can also go missing for large parts of the game.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Without Leon's goals we wouldn't be going to Cardiff.To replace a 26 goals a season man is very difficault.Who says players like Trundle would join us ?
LEON KNIGHT,KNIGHT, KNIGHT.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Richie Morris said:
Dont believe me then but it will happen.

You sound like a little child Richie with posts like this.....don't know what's got into you, have you left Hull Univ as you seem to be on here 24/7?

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
not sure if this has been said already, (cant be f***ed to look back through the thread) but if Leon is thinking of leaving, I think Cardiff is the time to show him what we REALLY think of him and to tell him how much we want him to stay. Cheer him on and f***ing well make him FEEL like a Brighton boy and make him WANT to stay!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
Lee Trundle is not a run-till-he-drops type of player. He's a rather languid, slighty over-weight, striker who can score brilliant goals but can also go missing for large parts of the game.
Indeed. And he's Welsh, so in fact he's nothing more than Kurt Nogan the Second.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
He has done a good job for the Albion but is full of himself. He should realise that with his height and attitude he will never play higher that the 1st division. I like the bloke, he is young but he needs to get rid of that chip on his shoulder.
Next Season jakey boy will show him what real quality is all about.
If Leon goes then good luck to the fella. If not then better luck to him.

Go on Leon bag us a hattie on Sunday. and no, that is not the character from eastenders moggy :tosser:

:albion:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here