Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight will not be a Brighton player this time next season

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
why don't you save yourself some grief and name your source?

Until then everyone will laugh at you.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Richie Morris said:
Dont believe me then but it will happen.

is this the same source who told you leon was going to get some mates down from london to sort out chippy?

name your source richie or shuuuuuuuuut it

jeremy beadles hand

Jul 31, 2003
Hangleton
He's had a good season but I don't think he will be as good in div 1. I reckon he would be good along side better striker and hope for about 15 goals from knight and twenty something from someone else.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Richie, if its any consolation I dont think hell be around next season, wether your story is true or not. I also think he wont be missed if we can get some sort of decent cash for him.

Q, how many goals has Leon Knight scored in Open play since New Year?

A, I make it 3!

:nono:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I would quite like him to go to be honest. Get someone like Lee Trundle in instead. Also we should start giving Robinson and McPhee more games as well.

Last edited:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Ok, well that Boyland from Canvey Island then. Someone who is going to work their arses off, score some goals and fit in with the team spirit.

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Richie Morris said:
I would quite like him to go to be honest. Get someone like Lee Trundle in instead. Also we should start giving Robinson and McPhee more games as well.

Why?

also if Knight is unpopular why does he lack so happy on this pic?

may20-1.jpg

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Because he does not get on with other players, because he hides during lots of games and he is stroppy. I would rather have someone else in who would sweat blood for the Albion.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Richie Morris said:
Because he does not get on with other players, because he hides during lots of games and he is stroppy. I would rather have someone else in who would sweat blood for the Albion.

So let me get this right you would rather have some lower league clogger or untried non league painter who might run around a lot, rather than a player with talent, who although might drift in and out of games, does have the ability to be a match winner with one bit of magic?

May as well sell Knight and rather than signing Trundle just play McPhee, he puts lots of effort in, sadly with very little end product.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Richie Morris said:

huh? he's scored 25 goals this season so I dont care if hates all the playing staff, just as long as he scores for us....after all he's a striker and thats what he's here for!

Either way I dont give two shits about next season, FALMER (yes yes I know) is the only thing important right now....and maybe sunday :p

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
So let me get this right you would rather have some lower league clogger or untried non league painter who might run around a lot, rather than a player with talent, who although might drift in and out of games, does have the ability to be a match winner with one bit of magic?

May as well sell Knight and rather than signing Trundle just play McPhee, he puts lots of effort in, sadly with very little end product.

Exactly, although some players run their hearts out and produce eg Steven Gerrard, there are those who try their utmost but just arent good enough - George Parris springs to mind.

Also playing Jake and Chris wouldnt be our best bet whatever division we are in next year, Hinshe tried that last season with Marney and Wilkinson and that did a fat lot of good. Robinson needs a decent spell on the bench getting a run out every now and then - he's just not ready for the big time yet!

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
That's the most important thing in a forward isn't it? Not that goals but the ability to run around a lot until they get really tired. That's the ENGLISH way!
You would seriously want us to start next season with a strike force comprised of; a bloke who's been playing in the Ryman League, a 17 year old and a forward who's scored around 10 goals and most of those have been from about 3 yards out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here