Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight - what is he worth?

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
when the inevitable tribunial has to place a value on him when he departs to aother club in the summer.

I reckon it'll be about £250k given his CCC form over the last 2 years.

Wot say you?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He is a high earner so this will work in our favour, the committee take into account what he is worth to us, via the contract he is on.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
And a big lump of it will go to Chelski........as if they really need it.:nono: :rolleyes:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Hopefully it'll be a swap deal, that way we get a player we need and don't have to give Chelsea anything.

Dont we haveto give them something if hes now worth more than we bought him for.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Hopefully it'll be a swap deal, that way we get a player we need and don't have to give Chelsea anything.
True..........the same way Tottenham avoided the sell on clause with BZ.:rolleyes:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
This might be silly, but other strikers have gone for more in the past that were yet to prove a higher standard.

Lua-Lua
Stead
etc.

Coming to the end of his contract we could rely on a tribunal if he is eligible.

I am hoping we get a windfall, but I can't see him going for more than £150k if we are keen to get rid of him, and of course this is well documented.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here