Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight Sold!!!

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
Off to Sheffield Utd in January in a deal with Shipperly coming our way plus cash!

IMO Warnock is probably the only boss around who could get the full potential out of the lazy !!!!!

An aquaintence of mine who is a STH at Bramball lane says the deal has all but been completed!

Could be a load of bollocks but he told me about Cullip going there a month before he signed.

Watch this space :wave:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Keeper said:
Off to Sheffield Utd in January in a deal with Shipperly coming our way plus cash!

IMO Warnock is probably the only boss around who could get the full potential out of the lazy !!!!!

An aquaintence of mine who is a STH at Bramball lane says the deal has all but been completed!

Could be a load of bollocks but he told me about Cullip going there a month before he signed.

Watch this space :wave:

IF that is true the Sheff Wed fans will die laughing :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
If its true good luck to him and Neil Shipperley is a good player and we need some cash
Knight was always a talented player just never had the right attitude and maybe Warnock can bring the best out of him

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
The Keeper said:

It must be a shit load of cash then, anyway I heard Shipperly was in the Pacific being hunted by Japanese whalers at the moment!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
fosters headband said:
What a load of tosh, Leon Knight don't deserve any fans.

The same as Brooker, Jonah And even Zamora towards the end.
Brighton dont like skillfull players, how long before the fans turn on Carole?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
KinkyGoehring said:
The same as Brooker, Jonah And even Zamora towards the end.

now....well he's FRENCH afterall!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I don't think so .... He had a miserable time at Wendy and 'Uddersfield so I can't see him going to Yorkshire.

Re: Re: Leon Knight Sold!!!

Yorkie said:
IF that is true the Sheff Wed fans will die laughing :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

How many strikers does Warnock want? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I was thinking of a manager in the Football League today who would probably be the least tolerant of Leon's little outbursts - and, sure enough, Colin Wanker, came to mind.

I really do SO wish this rumour was true, poetic justice and all that. Leon would find out what a self-indulgent manager McGhee has been, and we would get our experienced targetman that would guarantee our survival.

But, alas, it's all too good to be true, innit :lolol: Thanks anyway for the dreams Keeper! :clap:

Last edited:

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
KinkyGoehring said:

For me Carole is the player of the season by miles.

He makes up for every piece of crap McGhee has bought into the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here