Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight sacked! [merged]

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
hahahahahahaha serves the little shit right!

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Does anyone on this board think that there is any manager capable of harnessing the footballing talent that this guy has? Or, if he gets another chance to join another team, will he just be trouble?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Even managers who are renowned for getting the best out of "problem" players- Allardyce, Redknapp spring to mind- wouldn't get any joy out of him.

I'm not sure about Burger King- he's highly unlikely to lower himself to such work, but with little or no income, will have to find some means of maintaining his big shot lifestyle. With the sort of friends he allegedly has, who knows what that might be.

It's interesting to see how low he's prepared to go. Footballing-wise, I mean.

scooter1

How soon is now?
I would think that if Stuart Pearce was a club manager, or maybe Alex Ferguson who always made it clear at Man U whos was in charge - think Beckham, Stam, van Horse...... but sadly Knights a lost cause as he'd just piss them off, and they'd f*** him off out the door!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
"It was terrific to see Brighton go down. I was absolutely delighted that they got relegated. You cannot understand how happy I was. But I don't want to be playing them next season. Hopefully, we can leapfrog them as they come down. (Leon Knight, 20/4/2006)"

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't see how Rushdon can not pay him yet retain his registration. The guy clearly has issues as we all know he has an abundance of talent. Actually I feel sorry for him because he's not living on the same planet as the rest of us.

If R&D have stopped paying him, they have also broken the contract, so Knight will be free to work elsewhwere although R&D can claim a fee via a tribunal. If we got him on a match-by-match basis, we'd have little to lose but much to gain.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Still he could always go back to acting :D

Different-Strokes-Photograph-C10101742.jpeg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Total waste. He could play in the Championship but now he is pretty much an outsider on the football scene and bankrupt to boot.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Its a real shame - he is such a talent. What a waste.
There's no way he really meant those comments he made - this is just a symptom of his mental problem and there's no point in getting all riled up about it.
There has to be someone out there that can bring him back. Maybe its a good shrink he needs rather than a hard-nosed manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here