Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight sacked! [merged]

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Unless he's played for two clubs this season, therefore he can't play for anyone else.

*Thanks Football Manager*:p

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
SUCH a pity and a complete waste of talent he has it all.!!!

i am sure that so many of the forum posters would have loved to be in his position and enjoy playing the beautiful game and all its money rewards.

Shame on you L knight.:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I’m probably gonna get lynched for this but I say we should give him his last chance at a pro contract till the end of the season and pay him f*** all. With his history I can’t see anyone else offering him a contract.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Unless he's played for two clubs this season, therefore he can't play for anyone else.

*Thanks Football Manager*:p

That would affect this season, but wouldn't have a bearing as far ahead as 2011.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I’m probably gonna get lynched for this but I say we should give him his last chance at a pro contract till the end of the season and pay him f*** all. With his history I can’t see anyone else offering him a contract.

NURSE!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I guess thats probably the end of his contract. But surely if they sack him and presumably aren't paying him, how can they insist in this restraint of trade. All very strange.
But they will still hold his registration. Or something.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
That would affect this season, but wouldn't have a bearing as far ahead as 2011.

Oh christ didn't see the 2011 part!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And so the inevitable downward plod towards Burger King continues unabaited.
What a sad little freak.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
And so the inevitable downward plod towards Burger King continues unabaited.
What a sad little freak.

:lolol:

To have Leon Knight ask if I "want fries with that" would be f***ing hilarious!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Maybe he'll become one of dem moody rappers like - in a gangsta styleee & that??

Might need to stand on a box tho, izzit. :thumbsup:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Is it such a crazy idea?

Yes.

The poisonous little turd would destroy any kind of morale and team spirit there is at the club, and be a completely disruptive influence, so I'd say we should keep as far away as is humanly possible.

Of course, if he were to come back, there's always the chance that someone like FDM might take offence to his "I'm glad Brighton got relegated" comments, and boot him all over the dressing room, which would probably make the whole thing worthwhile.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Best days of his career ( ignoring the few weeks he played under Coppell) were under McGhee who got so much abuse on here for his mistreatment of Knight. You know who you are and you should hang your heads in shame :lol:

He also hung around here longer than anywhere else AND we go an excellent fee for him in retrospect, kudos to McGhee

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Of course, if he were to come back, there's always the chance that someone like FDM might take offence to his "I'm glad Brighton got relegated" comments, and boot him all over the dressing room, which would probably make the whole thing worthwhile.

:clap2: :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here