Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leo Ulloa

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Ulloa se va definitivamente de AlmerÃ*a tras haber estado el fin de semana en Brighton

Ulloa watched the game between his new team and Derby County from a VIP room Amex Stadium, after having lunch with his colleagues in the previous concentration. He talked a lot with the Spanish, and then spent his first afternoon of cold in English football because it rained a great time and there was a lot of wind chill. In fact, the picture could not be produced, as we had requested almeria360.com for publication. Gustavo Poyet said of him: "e s the kind of player that took a year and a half looking; s lways liked me as a player but was not possible with the issue of passport and date the business speramos Tuesday or Wednesday; U Lloa has presence, is tall like me, has good head game, can hold the ball, c hen we play at home and we are attacking, Ulloa will be a dangerous area; t e have good players but we we missed a target in the attack " .

Artículo publicado en almeria360.com: Ulloa se va definitivamente de Almería tras haber estado el fin de semana en Brighton Ulloa se va definitivamente de AlmerÃ*a tras haber estado el fin de semana en Brighton

He's deffo coming.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If you don't post said tweet, no. If you do, yes!

Grcias. Estoy escuchando pero ahora solo hay musica e no queria esperar!
Carlos Felipe ‏@Carlos_Felipe_
[MENTION=13191]Brian[/MENTION]__Owen En este momento en #UDAradio vía web oficial. Busca el enlace

Sabes si se puede escuchar las palabras de Ulloa en la web?

Carlos Felipe ‏@Carlos_Felipe_
[MENTION=13191]Brian[/MENTION]__Owen A cada hora, a y media, hay repetición del boletín informativo. Actualizado en caso de noticia de trascendencia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here