Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leo Ulloa

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Any spanish speakers able to translate brian owens tweets re ulloa. Tried google but cant get it working

He was listening for any news on Ulloa on Almeria's local radio I think, but they've been playing music instead for ages :lolol:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Looks very good in the air and arrives on time in attack......but have the Spanish defenders an exclusion zone of around two metres from him, terrible defending! Looks promising though.

gordonchas

Jul 1, 2012
Looks very good in the air and arrives on time in attack......but have the Spanish defenders an exclusion zone of around two metres from him, terrible defending! Looks promising though.

The defending in that League is certainly no worse than it is in the Championship. You can't base much on a goals video. You ought to watch the Football League Show from that perspective and think what an outsider would make of the defending in England.

The keeper calamity btw looks like it was against Cordoba this season, Brighton's pre-season opponents?

Dec 29, 2011
just need to make sure Gus keeps McSmudger off of the pitch and we might still have a fighting chance of the play offs
Pretty unintelligent attempt at fishing, might have had a chance in hell of working if it wasn't all you had posted for the last 2 months.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Some woeful defending but he can sure hit a ball be it with his head or feet I like the one where he runs the keeper down shows a good turn of speed so have we signed him yet have we have we

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
If he signs with the weather we have had in the last few days he must be here to do the job

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
whats great about this is looking at that video, amleria seem to play very similar to us (apart from the occassional long ball) so he should settle straight in!!

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
I loved his movement in and around the box. Always able to peel away from his man and find himself in so much space. Not sure how much was down to the ineptitude of the defence, but he certainly played his part! Very, very excited

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I have a gut feeling he is going to be sensational... and all our forwards will benefit and start banging them in...

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
He does look the business and i'm well excited by this signing. But to be fair, you could make Cms look like Messi, if you put a five minute film together of his best goals for us. Some clubs have even been stupid enough to sign players, off the back of such footage.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He does look the business and i'm well excited by this signing. But to be fair, you could make Cms look like Messi, if you put a five minute film together of his best goals for us. Some clubs have even been stupid enough to sign players, off the back of such footage.

Including us, in the form of Federico Turienzo.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Are you incinerating something Kev,the wankers in the NSC clique will have something to say if you are.comander will be the first to pipe up like a petulant school child

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here