Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester v Millwall thread

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
In a way, quite the opposite. The key thing now is that, even if we lose, it wouldn't be too harmful. And, on the positive side, it's incredible to think that next weekend we could potentially go nine points clear of Leicester.

Totally agree I see both sides but in terms of picking up 3 pts much more valuable than this time yesterday.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Holy crap. Leicester have a very difficult run-in!

edit: just seen 7:18's post.

Mew

Aug 16, 2011
Have Leicester taken over the bbc website?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364594264.456777.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Moaners please note. If we lose tomorrow, and that is a possiblilty, WE ARE NOT OUT OF IT! No need to invade Uruguay.

Exactly. I personally think we will lose. No harder team to play right now and our away form is poor (huge difference between home and away form in football) but I think we'll beat Charlton. A defeat for us would be nowhere near as bad as Leicester and Palarses home defeats and we'd have a hard game out the way...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I actually think we should have a shed load of confidence after getting the monkey off our back against the Scum.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think Leicester are screwed...their remaining 7 games:

Barnsley
Brighton
Bolton
Birmingham
Watford
Palace
Forest

Bolton still a worry so glad they have to play eachother too...

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I think Leicester are screwed...their remaining 7 games:

Barnsley
Brighton
Bolton
Birmingham
Watford
Palace
Forest

Yeah it's not looking good. With their run in and their owners they'll press the panic this weekend. Brian McDermott by Monday morning?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd love to see one more cock up by Boro between now and when we play them.

It would certainly take the edge off our run in.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Exactly. I personally think we will lose. No harder team to play right now and our away form is poor (huge difference between home and away form in football) but I think we'll beat Charlton. A defeat for us would be nowhere near as bad as Leicester and Palarses home defeats and we'd have a hard game out the way...

Spot on. Today's results takes the pressure off our game tomorrow and even if we do lose, we are still right in the mix with our hardest game of the run in out if the way.

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
We beat Cardiff at theirs, I have faith we can beat Forrest.

Like everyone keeps saying, anyone can beat anyone in this league. As has been proven twice tonight.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'd love to see one more cock up by Boro between now and when we play them.

It would certainly take the edge off our run in.

Agreed. Wolves being mathematically relegated or safe before last game would also help. Plus Leeds being totally out of play offs and Walnock walking would help that game...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here